And I love my bold so far. The keyboard and the email options are exactly what I was missing on my iphone. I do miss it a little (it was so cool to touch and go), but So far, I am not regretting my move. In fact, I gained a lot with a move to BB... mms text, video, keyboard, etc.

The learning curve for BB is intimidating... and I am a self proclaimed technology geek, but I will get there
    03-09-09 02:31 PM
    welcome to the Berry world. Its better over here. LOL. I think you will like the "Theme" option and customability of the BB.
    03-09-09 02:35 PM
    Welcome to the good side. I had an iPhone for only a few days before I eBay'd it.
    Do a YouTube search for BlackBerry Bold (or whichever) shortcuts. You'll find tons of good stuff mixed in with the crap but its definately worth sorting through.

IPhones are cool toys and short term cures for mid life crisis. But BB is superior in every way IMHO. *i use a curve BTW because I need tactile feedback on my phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 02:47 PM
    Welcome to CB. Enjoy the site and the berry.
    03-09-09 03:10 PM
    welcome enjoy
    03-09-09 03:17 PM
    I believe there is a 12-step program available somewhere to detox from apple
    03-09-09 03:18 PM
    LOL! Alex, I may need it
    03-09-09 03:46 PM
    Sorry for hijacking the thread. I am new and loving my Curve. I am trying to get my post count up to 10 so I can post pics. Again, sorry for the hijack. Just disregard the next 9 posts.
    03-09-09 04:42 PM
    Only 8 more to go...
    03-09-09 04:43 PM
    Only 7 more to go...
    03-09-09 04:43 PM
    Only 6 more to go...
    03-09-09 04:44 PM
    Oh oh. My post count is not going up.
    03-09-09 04:45 PM
    That's what I get for trying to beat the system.
    03-09-09 04:46 PM
    That's what I get for trying to beat the system.
    Posts in social forums don't count toward your post count. If that were the case there'd be a BUNCH of geniuses around here.

03-09-09 05:58 PM
    And I love my bold so far. The keyboard and the email options are exactly what I was missing on my iphone. I do miss it a little (it was so cool to touch and go), but So far, I am not regretting my move. In fact, I gained a lot with a move to BB... mms text, video, keyboard, etc.

The learning curve for BB is intimidating... and I am a self proclaimed technology geek, but I will get there
    That's great to hear man being an avid mac user I went with the bb instead of the iphone for those same reasons. And still get to enjoy both together or in separate use.

03-09-09 06:46 PM

I also made the switch from iphone to BOLD. The iphone is a paper weight compaired to the Bold. I too am a tech geek, and I don't know why I didn't make this change along time aog.

03-10-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD