looking for new friends I am 14 so looking for people my age. I am from the UK clean chat only I have a boyfriend. 2A10F424
    haha totes a 40-year-old man in a basement! :-P
    08-30-13 10:29 PM
    Well, I took the plunge and just ordered a Z10
    I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon and start playing with the new OS. I'm away for the weekend, so I probably will use my current phone (xperia P) for a few more days, but next week.... we can really start enjoying the new toy
    Welcome to the Z10 fraternity. You won't be disappointed if you patiently learn and use the features. Don't compare it to any phone to start with. Imagine this is your first phone and start using it. Then frustrations and unwanted comments leading to hate would not arise. Most of them who criticise BlackBerry end up doing that as they started off on a wrong footing.

The phone is amazing. I own and use both the Z10 and Q10! And enjoy them. Lookout for making friends on BBM. Then add on BlackBerry Beta Zone app and load BBM Channels. This one is unparalleled and extremely good. Enjoy!

Posted using my Q10
    08-31-13 05:49 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, the place where our Crack is none other than our Berry.
    (in case you didn't get it :P)

I hope you'll love your Z10, as long as you aren't too fussed about apps. Honestly, I don't sideload any apps and I am fine without most of them, because I never made myself rely on them. There are a few apps I miss which I can live without such as SkyDrive. Whilst there are alternatives I will only download a natively coded SkyDrive app and not an Android sideload. (For me) the platform is amazing, extremely well designed and has a long way to go. The OS is no longer a limitation and neither is the experience, it's just a shortage of apps and bad media.

But yes, one thing you'll notice about CrackBerry members are that a lot of them are very friendly and open minded. You can link this directly to the reason why they chose a BlackBerry even though most people are putting it down. They didn't just "follow the crowd" - you almost always get a reply for your post within an hour. So if you have any questions, post at night, wake up to at least 10 replies the next morning

Have fun here at CrackBerry, oh and don't forget to download all of the map apps available at BlackBerry World, because it really is:

"Built to keep you moving"
    08-31-13 07:05 AM
    Welcome....

From my Z10
    08-31-13 01:25 PM
29 12