Hi everyone,

Just a few question since i'm new:
    I have a tmobile curve and wondering was that a good choice i made since i'm a college student.
    what type of application do you use the most?
    What makes this phone cool to have?
    any tips would also be helpful because just switch from a sk slide and they are so different.

Thanks
    08-28-08 01:23 AM
    I also have the T-mobile Curve and to answer your question, it is by far the best Blackberry to be released as of yet and in my opinion the best phone T-mobile offers.I'm also trying to finish college and run my business. Nothing beats a Berry....it's like having your own assistant(that doesn't talk back) Lemme see..good applications.... I use viigo a lot to stay informed....google maps is sweet... Gmail for blackberry....yahoogo.... icall manager is an app that blocks certain phone numbers from calling you... Just go to google on your Curve and do a search for "free apps Curve"...also here's some sweet sites for free ringtones and themes: tuneusin.com, themes4bb.com, eveek.com, blackberrycool.com.... Enjoy your Curve, it's definitely the best phone you could have picked. Word of advice( Blackberries are addictive. So it would be a good idea to get the unlimited internet/email for 20 a month....tmobile also has the cheapest packages.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 06:04 AM
    Check out my signature. The link will take you to some pretty popular apps that folks are running. A definite for rooks. Welcome to the fam!
    08-28-08 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD