,,, so I thought I'd say hello.

My names Tim, I've been lurking unregistered on CB for a few weeks now found the site whilst looking for my next phone.

I'll be replacing my knackered Nokia soon (most likely with a 9000 or 8900 second hand, if I can choose between them) at least so that if I like the BB experience I can go all out and get the 9700 (which if only it was out now would save me having to choose between two already very good, but very similar models.

I'll no doubt be posting with the same 1000 or so questions that all noobs ask over the next few weeks, but for now I'm off.

Tim.
    09-22-09 11:40 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry! Any questions or issues you may have with your device don't hesitate to ask!
    09-22-09 12:03 PM
    Welcome dude
    09-22-09 02:45 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 02:58 PM
    Thanks for the welcome!

I got bored at work and bought a water damaged (so U/S) Bold, comes with a load of accessories though so if attempts to revive it as a spare don't work it's not too much of a waste. It does mean that I can't dither about which phone to buy any longer, Now I'm off to buy a working Bold to go with it and swap my unlimited data bundle for BIS.

If I can get it working, it's previously been used with Blackberry Enterprise Server, will this cause a problem when it comes to adding it to the Internet service?.
    Last edited by Tim_UK; 09-23-09 at 01:08 PM.
    09-23-09 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD