I read posts a lot that have this at the bottom:

"Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com"

Does this mean you are reading and posting from your BB?.....And How do I get the forums on my BB.....I Do have the CB Store, But can not get the rest....

I Sure hope someone helps.....

TIA!
    Cyndy
    12-30-08 09:50 PM
    It does mean that someone used their BB to post.

To get the CB launcher, on your phones browser, go to wap.crackberry.com (without www) and scroll down to Install Crackberry Launcher.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 10:01 PM
    Cyndy - don't be embarrassed. I am sure you are not the only one who didn't/doesn't know.
    12-30-08 10:04 PM
    I read posts a lot that have this at the bottom:

"Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com"

Does this mean you are reading and posting from your BB?.....And How do I get the forums on my BB.....I Do have the CB Store, But can not get the rest....

I Sure hope someone helps.....

TIA!
    Cyndy
    Now that you've realized you can access / post from you BB , you are truly in trouble as far as addiction goes ...lololol.

Out of a 8 hr workday... I probably spend a good hr on my BB browsing at crackberry
    12-30-08 10:17 PM
    It does mean that someone used their BB to post.

To get the CB launcher, on your phones browser, go to wap.crackberry.com (without www) and scroll down to Install Crackberry Launcher.

Crackberry launcher ? I tried looking for that this is the first time im hearing about this. Is there an icon that would show on the desktop of my bb when i download this ? I am able to get on the site but i cannot find the launcher
    12-30-08 10:21 PM
    I do have the CB Icon on my BB desktop...BUT...Wouldn't you know it....I can NOT get internet right now here at the house...(on my BB as I don't get a 100% signal anyway)..That's it....I'm moving closer to town!!!!
    12-30-08 10:32 PM

It is towards the bottom of the page - I have it highlighted.
    12-30-08 10:46 PM
    Thank you tons for showing this...I Installed the Store Launcher... I was to excited of course to scroll all the way to the bottom!!
    I still have no internet on the BB and intermited internet here on the PC....So will try in the AM....
    Our temps here are dropping fast...Suppose to be about 30 below zero here tonight....So I'm sure that's the trouble!!
    12-30-08 11:01 PM
    Oh wow. Stay warm!!!!
    12-30-08 11:02 PM
    Our temps here are dropping fast...Suppose to be about 30 below zero here tonight....So I'm sure that's the trouble!!

Just make sure it stays up there in Alaska . We already have enough arctic fallout already...more is not needed / wanted

12-30-08 11:03 PM
    OMG!! OMG!!
    It worked!! I had to come upstairs to get a better signal. I asked hubby if he wanted a piece of pie...sure was his reply. I gently and quitely slipped my new BF in my pocket and went up stairs. Uuuummm... He just got himself pie and as he wondered off he was mumbling something about *Grounded* I know he wasn't talking to me.... Was he??

Aaahhh..... My life has NOW totally CHANGED!!

12-31-08 12:19 AM
    OMG!! OMG!!
    It worked!! I had to come upstairs to get a better signal. I asked hubby if he wanted a piece of pie...sure was his reply. I gently and quitely slipped my new BF in my pocket and went up stairs. Uuuummm... He just got himself pie and as he wondered off he was mumbling something about *Grounded* I know he wasn't talking to me.... Was he??

Aaahhh..... My life has NOW totally CHANGED!!

LOL...too funny . Like a kid with her hand in the cookie jar....but you got away with it
    12-31-08 12:22 AM

It is towards the bottom of the page - I have it highlighted.

hey ! Thanks so much for taking the time out this really helped i had to scroll down and find that page first lol still new to the bb and wapbb. Thanks again !
    01-01-09 02:41 PM
    You are quite welcome. I came to CB for help and now I am here to help others.
    01-01-09 02:46 PM
    Dee, you are the best.

01-01-09 07:10 PM
    Why thank you CBK!
    01-01-09 10:22 PM
    just posting so i can pm someone, as if they make you post 10 times b4 you can pm
    05-01-09 01:26 PM
    Now that you've realized you can access / post from you BB , you are truly in trouble as far as addiction goes ...lololol.

Out of a 8 hr workday... I probably spend a good hr on my BB browsing at crackberry
    I thought I was the only one
    05-01-09 01:30 PM
    Hi there, I am so lost on this phone.
    05-01-09 02:00 PM
    Cyndy -
    Don't be the least bit embarrassed! I was too lazy to even look up the "wap" mobile thingy for weeks. I can't tell you the thousands of scroll-downs my thumb had to do because I didn't bother to look up the mobile version of the website.
    05-03-09 10:55 PM
    I'm glad someone did ask! I still don't have a Blackberry, I have to wait until July, but glad to have found this community!

BTW, I'm trying to decide on the Bold or the newly announced 8900 (for AT&T).

I currently have a Samsung 3G phone. I like the look of the new 8900 but it doesn't have 3g! I'd be missing out, no?
    05-04-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD