Hi everyone,

I'm a Verizon customer very excited to get her hands on a new Blackberry.
    My question is: If & When Verizon puts out a BB Curve, will it be on both and have been doing research. I've read about RIM's co-CEO saying they will
    "port" the BB Curve to CDMA for Verizon. But does anyone know if that
    means, it won't have the GSM network? Basically, I want the CDMA/GSM
    device with a camera phone (as well as the ability to shoot video to if that's not too much to ask!) and also a lighter and more slender profile as well
    as the keys that are on the Curve, since I've heard/read that the 8800 series
    keys are a little cramped. I'd really like to stick with Verizon because my whole family is on Verizon and I have no complaints with the network but if the phone I'm looking for is just a pipe dream on this Verizon, maybe I'll switch.

Thanks to anyone & everyone who can answer this!
    06-04-07 04:12 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com! I see the BlackBerry 'addict' has already started, and you've not even got the device yet...

Nonetheless, I'd say until you see it on the shelf, or online, with the respective specifications for Verizon, believe nothing

I've heard the keys on the Curve (8300) are like the keys on the 8700; and yes, the keys on the 8800 are a little cramped...
    06-05-07 11:19 AM
    Thanks for the warm welcome and You're right...it has started!!!
    All I've been thinking about is which Blackberry I'm going to get.
    Thanks for the advice. I've decided I'm going to go with the 8830.
    I can always get another BB right!!!
    06-05-07 02:22 PM
    Consider yourself addicted...
    06-05-07 02:44 PM
    I've been with Verizon forever.....Treo fella. Got finally sick of all the lies from Palm about updates coming and decided to make the switch. Got the 8800 and it was good, but couldn't live without a camera. Just got my Curve from AT&T and can I tell you the thing ROCKS!!
    06-05-07 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD