Everytime I pull the battery and do a re-set on my BB my icons all re-appear (the ones I hid) and they re-order themselves. I'm currently using the BB Dimension Today Plus theme which allows me to scroll down to get to 5 icons first then hit the menu button to pull up the rest. I like this one since I can have the 5 I use the most.

Is there anyway to order the icons and save it so I don't have to move the icons around after every had re-set?
    10-03-08 09:40 AM
    It shouldn't do that. They only time it re-orders is when you change themes. Try backing up your data and then using JL_CMDER.
    10-03-08 03:16 PM
    I've erased the BB using JL_CMDR and re-installed the OS but again, after a battery pull, my icons are all re-ordered and the ones I've hidden (Rogers stupid browser - the logo, etc) are all back and right at the top.

I guess there is now way to permanently disable them...
    10-07-08 10:02 PM
    Upon looking at it further it even erases a folder I created in the icon list along with moving the ones I put there back to the main list.

Frustrating!
    10-07-08 10:03 PM
    Same thing here! Very frustrating to have to "re-hide" all the silly icons that AT&T forces on us..."Shop Ringtones"....."Shop Music"....."Shop Themes".....every time I do a battery pull.....I hide them and all is well until the next battery pull, when they all mysteriously "unhide" and I have to go hide them again. Almost makes me not want to do battery pulls on those occasions when I want to reset my BB for whatever reason.
    11-10-08 09:54 PM
    Are you having the same problem when you are on a stock theme? Try a test with that.
    Could be the theme is not remembering your preferences.

If I switch themes, get a whole different look and icon organiazation and then go back to my Today theme... the Today theme is as it was before, just like I left it.
    11-10-08 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD