lol just what my mom would love to know. New to my beautiful black berry storm (1 month together) and new to the forum. I must admit to being addicted to my Palm Treo and I still have it sitting on my coffee table just so we can visit on a daily basis. Breaking up is hard to do... I am trying to fall in love with this sleek black thing..the way it fits in my palm, the way I have to press with my fingers instead of my nails...I know if I apply myself I can learn to love it lol. I just need that first good hit...that first good high lol.
    04-06-09 01:11 PM
    you gotta remember that not only are you switching phones your switching from keys to touch-screen. keep at it the hit will come.
    04-06-09 01:18 PM
    yeah I know. I'm trying to get use to it...just a litte frustrating going from texting a hundred miles a minute back to being a novice
    04-06-09 01:31 PM
    How can one have a life without crack? I live, eat and breathe with crack. Crack before my shower, crack on the top of the counter, crack before my coffee, crack while waiting on the truck to warm up, crack in the office at my desk. I am cracked out. I refuse rehab and i don't care about the 12 steps.. Crack Crack Crack

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 02:01 PM
    lol lovemyspanish your hilarious.
    04-09-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD