hello everyone,i need some help,i have a blackberry pearl 8130 that i got from verzion,i m a U.S. MARINE infantry man that just got back from iraq,when my phne was active i placed a password protect on my cell but i 4got the password to unlock it,i have important #S and emails addresses that i want to get off my contact phonebook,does anyone know how to unlock it i just need my old phone #S from off there thats all,and verizon will not help me since i m know longer with them,i know its the the last 4 of my old # because i changed it,
    12-07-08 04:51 PM
    This is a tricky question as it could possibly be related to a stolen device and CB will have no part of that. Call your carrier is the best thing i can tell ya...
    12-07-08 04:56 PM
    Calling your carrier is likely the best advice as SD says. 10 and in some limited cases 5 unsuccessful password attempts will wipe your phone clean of any contact and other info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 05:07 PM
    This is a tricky question as it could possibly be related to a stolen device and CB will have no part of that. Call your carrier is the best thing i can tell ya...
    well is not stolen i had it in my walllocker on base and like i stated on my post i dont have verizon anymore the simple fact is that i dont have them anymore and that will not allow me to get my contacts off my cell,i have another cell which uncle sam takes care of,but its not verzion so that why i m asking for help i am a Master Gunnery SGT of THE USMC for 17 yrs so there is no relation to a stolen device,its just that i would love to have the email addresses n contact #S of some of my buddys i served with overseas
    12-07-08 05:08 PM
    Don't think you are going to avoid the phone being wiped of your personal data. However did you keep regular back-ups? . If so you could use Desktop Manager to restore from a recent back-up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 05:14 PM
    you can go to a vzw store, even tho I know you said you werent with them anylonger and they should be able to flash the device for you to reset the information
    12-07-08 05:17 PM
    you can go to a vzw store, even tho I know you said you werent with them anylonger and they should be able to flash the device for you to reset the information
    well i went the store and they wouldnt do it 4 me since i was no longer with them but i told them
    12-07-08 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD