I left my first message in another room lol..Anyways, a quick question for all this wiseman and women...I just got a new BB Curve and what would be the best upgrade to start off with..I know where I can find most of them but in your humble opinions what should be the very first thing that I upgrade?
    08-20-08 02:08 AM
    Don't worry about an upgrade right now. Learn your Berry first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 02:17 AM
    Hardware/Holsters or Software/Themes?

You can look around Shop.Crackberry.com for all kinds of good stuff.
    08-20-08 07:12 AM

with Apollo...I've had my curve since June and before I can use all the features, I was installing massive junk on it, which totally slowed it down. I would start with just getting to know your berry, and then go for it..but if you're like me, that means all of 1 day learning the berry before diving into new apps. Good luck!
    08-23-08 03:56 PM

Absolutely agreed.......

Upgrading a device with which you are not familiar can be disastrous. Things can and do go wrong when upgrading, and you need to be experienced enough with your Blackberry to know what to do if a problem arises. Also, upgrading your OS is not necessary. Your Blackberry already comes with the most up-to-date official OS for your carrier. Most of the brand new OS's are still betas, and therefore are not supported by your carrier.
    08-23-08 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD