..and still find myself saying randomly out loud, "I love my phone"

lol...does that come to an end at any point?
    05-17-09 08:29 AM
    It never ends
    05-17-09 08:33 AM
    Haha yeah it comes to an end. When a new BB comes out and then you're like I want that one now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 08:37 AM
    It never ends
    I actually hope it doesn't
    05-17-09 08:40 AM
    I actually hope it doesn't
    I'm on my second and I still cant keep my hands off of her
    05-17-09 08:45 AM
    I'm probably a little stranger than that. I don't say, "I love my phone." Instead, I look deeply into it's screen and say, "I love you."
    05-17-09 08:49 AM
    I'm probably a little stranger than that. I don't say, "I love my phone." Instead, I look deeply into it's screen and say, "I love you."
    hahahha...I totally understand
    05-17-09 08:51 AM
    Yeah I was pretty excited about mine for about 6 months and then got bored. Just like any relationship, you gotta find new ways to spice it up. Can't eat the same dinner every night!
    05-17-09 08:57 AM
    Yeah I was pretty excited about mine for about 6 months and then got bored. Just like any relationship, you gotta find new ways to spice it up. Can't eat the same dinner every night!

Good way to explain it...
    05-17-09 08:58 AM
    Hahaha! First of all... WOOOOOOOOOHOOOO blackberry!!!!
    I love my bold! And yea I've had it for about 2 or 3 weeks already.
    And I have a feeling its gonna be one of those relationship, that you stay loyal.
    Because..... She's HOT and you just wanna hold her play with her, more or less love her .
    05-17-09 09:11 AM
    Coming from a windows mobile smartphone to my 8900, is a dream come true.

I am in love with the email system, dont know how I did without it!
    05-17-09 09:18 AM
    That initial shine wears off a little after you drop it for the first time on a hard suface like concrete and there's a big gash on the corner and you feel like you just dropped your baby (I mean I ASSUME that's how one would feel...I don't KNOW, I mean...I'm just SAYING...).

But I agree with the earlier poster who suggested that its not until YOUR provider releases a newer better berry and you crave it. (Or if, like me you have Verizon and EVERYONE releases a new berry before you can get one..."Storm? what storm?")

I just moved up from a pearl to a curve. I still miss a few things about the pearl. The keys were actually bigger even though they had two leters on them. I "fat-finger" the curve way more. And it has taken some time to not hit enter (send while messaging) instead of backspace (see the aforementioned fat-fingered mistakes..).
    05-17-09 09:22 AM
    That initial shine wears off a little after you drop it for the first time on a hard suface like concrete and there's a big gash on the corner and you feel like you just dropped your baby (I mean I ASSUME that's how one would feel...I don't KNOW, I mean...I'm just SAYING...)

I just put a clear crystal case on mine...I TRIED the clear screen protector but I am apparently missing the part of the DNA that allows you to apply it without air bubbles.
    05-17-09 09:33 AM
    yeah...I fought the bubbles for a long long time. I went through a LOT of screen protectors. I eventually just lived with a few bubbles...

now I dont even bother. I use a hard skin and go without a screen pritector (sacrilege I know...)

-db
    05-17-09 09:38 AM
    I just put a clear crystal case on mine...I TRIED the clear screen protector but I am apparently missing the part of the DNA that allows you to apply it without air bubbles.
    That's why you use a bit of a slippery water/dish soap when you apply the skin.
    05-17-09 10:41 AM
    ..and still find myself saying randomly out loud, "I love my phone"

lol...does that come to an end at any point?
    This love never ends. It just becomes greater and greater over time as you start to discover more and more things that you can do with your BB. Then when you start looking at getting a new BB, it feels like you are almost cheating on your BB.

05-17-09 01:03 PM
    This love never ends. It just becomes greater and greater over time as you start to discover more and more things that you can do with your BB. Then when you start looking at getting a new BB, it feels like you are almost cheating on your BB.

I hope I am with this one a long time
    05-17-09 01:36 PM
    I hope I am with this one a long time
    I do too but I'm always catching myself thinking about what the future BBs will have to offer to me. At this point, I'm happy with my BB and am sure that I will keep it for a while longer unless there is something that really temps me to get the latest device.

05-17-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD