so i just got my javelin last saturday and i love it to pieces! i never go anywhere without it, although i wouldn't dare to bring it up to my bed (its a loft bed). i don't think it could survive the fall.

anyway, i managed to convince several people around me after letting them play with my curve that it's the best phone evah!!!

i've been lurking around the forum even before i got my baby, and i've learnt so much from all the crackheads here :P

i have a problem that i only just realised today though, which is quite silly.
    when i'm typing out a number to call, and this person isn't in my phonebook, there are key tones when i type the number out. this is in normal mode, and there are no keytones when i press other buttons or do other stuff. just only when i'm typing a number to call!

please help me. i hate those sounds and i would much rather turn them off..
    06-18-09 03:51 AM
    First, Welcome to the World of Blackberry!!!

Not sure if this will fix it, but open Options > Screen/Keyboard > scroll down until you find Key Tone and set that to Off, then Save when you make this change and exit.
    06-18-09 06:01 AM
    haha, I'm the same way...and I really don't like my phone ringing either so I always have that on silent.
    06-18-09 12:58 PM
    Welcome to the addiction..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 01:50 PM
    06-18-09 02:16 PM
    at some point you will bring it to bed with you LOL

see this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f45/sle...kberry-169692/
    06-18-09 02:24 PM
    There is only 1 "bandwagon" and that is for the iPhone. You made a wise decision. Have fun and welcome to the ADDICTION!
    06-18-09 02:30 PM
    Sounds like Clint uses the Otterbox case - for that water resistance!
    06-18-09 07:01 PM
    Hahahahaha ewwwww!!

You take it to bed too!!! :P

06-18-09 07:09 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    06-18-09 09:04 PM
    thanks guys! and girls.. lol

my keytones are on silent. they normally are. so typing emails and smses are silent but the numbers are not!!! what gives. it such a weird bug to have. but its something i can live with i suppose, has no one encountered this before??

oh and anyone here use berrybuzz? i just purchased the program, but i think i'm experiencing a bug with that application as well. i set my hp to auto on/off every night at 12am and to get up at 7am every morning. the strange thing is, my msg LED indicator which is purple, will flash after the phone turns on by itself. which is very confusing since i have no unread msgs or even no new msgs..

and i swear this is an addiction!! i don't dare to set it down anywhere when i'm outside, and i have such loving thoughts towards my berry. it's unnatural i swear!!! never felt this way about a phone before. now i look at other people with ordinary phones with smug superiority. lol!!
    06-18-09 09:40 PM
    Hahahahaha ewwwww!!

You take it to bed too!!! :P

How would ya'll know each other took their's to bed??? hmmm interesting.....lol
    06-19-09 11:39 AM
    welcome to your new life.
    06-19-09 11:45 AM
    How would ya'll know each other took their's to bed??? hmmm interesting.....lol
    Well... he admitted it... but my phone is my alarm clock, so it sits NEXT to my bed.
    06-19-09 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD