Why the site is called CrackBerry. I'm proud to that I'm addicted to my Blackberry Bold and I don't even have it yet. I ordered my Bold 9000 on Friday afternoon, and it's been controlling my life ever since. I feel like a child before Christmas waiting for it to arrive via UPS. Seriously, its bad. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. Otherwise, I don't ill make it... But i'm sure you understand.
    I will post once I unbox it.

-Michael
    02-08-09 12:40 PM
    I had most of my accessories, before I had my Bold. Yes, I understand. It's okay. You think you're "crackin" now, wait till you get your phone. Just make sure you don't forget to eat, shower, etc...
    02-08-09 01:13 PM
    Now you know he can set reminders to do all of that....

And with the right case doesn't even have to put it down in the shower.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bergerking; 02-08-09 at 01:38 PM.
    02-08-09 01:36 PM
    Now you know he can set reminders to do all of that....

And with the right case doesn't even have to put it down in the shower.
    LOL! I'm tryna "ease" our new Crackberrian into the addiction.
    02-08-09 01:54 PM
    Welcome to CB you will get addicted to you berry. Enjoy!

02-08-09 02:49 PM
    LOLz you guys are crazy. I like it. Hopefully I make it through the night. I'm keeping my ears open for the UPS/FedEx truck. (My UPS driver is shady O_o)
    02-08-09 10:59 PM
    Welcome to crackberry Michael...we've been expecting you.
    02-08-09 11:16 PM
    Welcome to CB and our ADDICTION!!! Im glad to hear your already addicted but just wait to you unbox that awesome Bold 9000. Your not going to be able to put it down lol. But if you havent yet, you should check out the lecture series to learn more about your BB. If you have any questions feel free to PM or PIN me anytime.
    02-08-09 11:18 PM
    Thanks All! Sadly bad news. My package didn't arrive today, hopefully I can make it through the next 16ish hours.

Edit: Just did the tracking, it won't arrive til the 11th! (TWO day shipping MY ARSE, I order it on Friday) Siggghhh.
    Last edited by brickyards; 02-10-09 at 01:25 AM.
    02-10-09 01:14 AM
    I do understand! Welcome to Crackberry!
    02-11-09 09:37 AM
    At least the 11th is...well, tomorrow. Hrm.
    02-11-09 09:40 AM
    Woot. It finally came around 4PM. Unboxed and activated it, and no big surprise... AND I LOVE IT! Finally after my 5 day agonizing wait, i've been unable to put it down. The addiction has started
    02-11-09 10:38 PM
    Welcome to CB! You are now on the slippery slope of BB addiction! Be prepared to function on very little sleep, and sitting on your "porcelin throne" a lot longer. LOL! It's all down hill from here.

02-11-09 11:03 PM
    Welcome aboard-dont worry we all understand ur "need" here--we operate the same way! Enjoy!

02-13-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD