I finally was able to buy my very own Blackberry! I always wanted one ever since my friend lent me his 8830 while he went on vacation and couldn't bring any cell phones or practically any technology haha, and I fell in "love" with it =D. It was the most amazing piece of technology! Sadly he came back and I had to give it up haha.

So now, finally I have gotten my own, granted I don't have a data plan yet, I still love it to pieces and since everywhere I go there is Wi-Fi available for free, I am able to browse the net, surf, IM and enjoy most of my Blackberry Curve's features that don't rely on the data plan, it's only been two days but I already think I know my Blackberry, like we've known each other for a lifetime haha! Even made a few themes, all crappy though, but I like them and their only for me and my Blackberry haha =D. And the apps available for the Blackberry make me go crazy and some confuse me to no to end, but it seems so nice to have so many things available for my Curve =D.

I instantly got my Curve an Otterbox Defender. it feels bulkier, but it's safe and sound for the most part. I don't know what I'd do if it just started failing on me! I already got my Blackberry running on the newest 8320 OS v4.5.0.124. I never upgraded before but it was painless, well, maybe the time could have been shorter cause I had to stare at my Blackberry hour like an hour just laying there, haha, granted I do that while it is in my hands, I rather know I can use it too haha.

I'm so glad I have my own now! And I'm glad to be here using these forums, been using them for a while, but I did not decide to post cause I could not say that I owned my own Blackberry, but now I can say that! Now time to go the app store and buy some more and get more accessories for this baby!
    02-06-09 01:24 AM
    Good to have you. Enjoy the phone......
    02-06-09 02:57 AM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-06-09 03:11 AM
    congrats!! welcome to CB!
    02-06-09 03:20 AM
    Congrats and welcome!

02-06-09 05:38 AM
    Welcome to the addiction!!!
    02-06-09 07:43 AM
    ~Welcome to CB...enjoy~
    02-06-09 09:43 AM
    02-06-09 10:50 AM
    welcome to ur addiction !
    02-08-09 11:12 AM
    Yay! Welcome!
    02-08-09 11:14 AM
    Welcome to CB you will get addicted to you berry. Enjoy!

02-08-09 06:02 PM
    I remember when I first got my curve... lolz
    02-09-09 12:17 PM