And I'm not kidding about that. My hubby has been using first PDA's then smart phones for years but I have always managed to stay with companies that were small enough that I could manage things the old fashioned way.

Well, it finally caught up with me and I needed a smart phone. My hubby has an Omnia. He is constantly tweeking winmo and loading beta junk etc. It looked kind of fun. I played with one for ten minutes in the verizon store and was so confused I wanted to break it in half. Fearing the you break it you bought rule, I elected to go with the storm. I would have probably been better off to go with another model for my first experience but I did have to try to somewhat keep up with the coolness factor of the hubby's phone.

So far I am not really having any issues to complain about with this phone except that my BT headset sounds like crap now. The phone was good out of the box but I don't have anything to compare it to....igorance is bliss. Great to meet everyone!
    01-11-09 07:54 PM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on your first blackberry. Within no time you will be asking yourself how you ever lived without it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 09:39 PM
    Congrats on your new BB. I was in a similar situation. My hubby always had pda or smartphone and I would get jealous. Thanks to this site I am enjoying my firt BB and smartphone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD