But how in the frick do you post direct pictures in replies, like in threads "post your homescreen." I have the image saved to my photobucket album but I can only copy the adress which leaves a photobucket link and not the picture! Also, how do you take a screenshot without having to have Capture It app on the homescreen?? Is there some other app that you can do this or am I missing something with this also? I are n00b, help muh please!! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 01:51 AM
    But how in the frick do you post direct pictures in replies, like in threads "post your homescreen." I have the image saved to my photobucket album but I can only copy the adress which leaves a photobucket link and not the picture! Also, how do you take a screenshot without having to have Capture It app on the homescreen?? Is there some other app that you can do this or am I missing something with this also? I are n00b, help muh please!! Thanks!

1. Set one of the side keys (OPTIONS > Screen/keyboard) for CaptureIt. Use that to grab screenshots, which automatically get saved to the memory card inserted inside your blackberry.

2. Use "[IMG] [/IMG]" (without quotes) before and after your photobucket URL. It will be embedded without showing a link. Same can be done with virtually ANY image.

10-23-10 05:25 AM
    NOt a dumb question everyone has to start some where. Follow Rootbrian advice and you should be fine.
    10-23-10 06:16 AM
    2. Use "[IMG] [/IMG]" (without quotes) before and after your photobucket URL. It will be embedded without showing a link. Same can be done with virtually ANY image.
    Note - the link needs to be a direct url to the image, not a script or whole page. IOW it should point directly to the .jpg or .png
    10-23-10 07:02 AM
    Yes it's usually the one on the very bottom of the page after you click "get URL's". There are never any dumb questions, only dumb answers! Keep on spankin that berry!

10-23-10 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD