I am in love with my new Curve. I just got it Monday and I feel like all of these years I have been deprived. I have slept with it every night. I got the red one and she is HAWT!!!
    I just switched over to Sprint back in April of this year. I started out with the big VCR known as the Mogul. Then I switched to the Touch. It was OKAY, but I quickly grew tired of it. I tried the Instinct for 2 weeks and couldn't stand it. I have now reached the MUTHALOAD!!!
    I love this site and I love all of my fellow Crackberry Lovers.
    09-10-08 07:37 PM
    Yeah, the Curve is great. Nice to read such a happy thread this evening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-08 07:53 PM
    Ha ha ha. Okay. I do not think I have ever slept with my BB before. Hmm, not sure what to say other than: Welcome to the land of CB.
    09-10-08 07:54 PM
    Welcome to CB. You are going to love your curve. I know I have loved mine since the day that I got it .

09-10-08 07:56 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

You will learn a lot here...
    09-10-08 08:09 PM
    It happens man, I feel asleep with mine, but not purposefully. Haha. I was up all night loading apps and bieng a theme hound. I eventually lost control of my eyelids and passed out.

We will all know if your addiction becomes too severe if you buy matching pajamas for yourself and your Curve. Don't be that guy. Enjoy your new life addicted to BlackBerry!
    09-10-08 08:15 PM
    Congratulations. I have had my Curve for about five weeks now and I never want to use anything other rthan a Berry for the rest of my life!

09-10-08 08:42 PM
    Congrants on your curve I love mine and I have fell asleep with my by bein on the phone or texting all nite long but you'll love it..

09-10-08 08:56 PM
    The curve is a great device
    09-10-08 09:06 PM
    YAY!!! Congrats on your new BB and welcome to CB!!!
    09-10-08 09:08 PM
    Congrats and welcome! I remember the day I got mine like it was yesterday lol.
    Enjoy!

09-10-08 09:54 PM
    Welcome!

I give you 72 hours from your new birth and you will be speaking in tongues. (Which, of course, you can come here to decipher. We're all cracked up.)
    09-10-08 09:58 PM
    Hello & welcome to the cb family! I love my BB too, but, alas, I haven't slept w/mine yet. Although, I have the alarm set, just to here the sound.
    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-10-08 10:40 PM
    Welcome to the addiction. You'll love it here.
    09-10-08 10:44 PM
    Congrats!! Welcome to Crackberry!

09-11-08 08:46 AM
    I know the feeling very well. Sometimes when my screen goes black, I'll reach over and gently press a key, just to see if it's still alive.
    Enjoy your addiction.
    09-11-08 10:32 AM
    LMAO I keep taking it out the BB holster just to look at it!!! ahhhh! so awesome to be amongst kindred loonies
    09-11-08 07:50 PM
    LMAO I keep taking it out the BB holster just to look at it!!! ahhhh! so awesome to be amongst kindred loonies
    Isn't it great? Now the next time someone asks me if I'm crazy, I'll just shake my BB at them and say, "what do you think?"
    09-11-08 07:58 PM
    welcome to cb!!
    check out the 101 lectures under newbies
    good choice of phones!!
    09-11-08 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD