I've been lurking and reading on here for about a month and I just couldn't resist any longer. After several trips to the Tmo store to play with different models I finally called and ordered an 8120 from their customer service today. I have a Jabra BT8010 headset, 8gd microsd and best skin ever protector coming too. Now comes the hard part...waiting for it all to get here...lol. Thanks so much to all the folks on here that post their wealth of knowledge; you have been instrumental in helping me decide to take the leap and actually buy one.
    06-30-08 08:29 PM
    I salute you! Good luck and enjoy. Brings a tear to my eye when I see a new BlackBerry addict in infancy. They're all so cute and cuddly. Well, not all of them....

Actually some of them are rude and annoying idiots.

Goto h*ll newbie! Burrrrnnn!

Oh wait.. not you.

CONGRATS!

:-D
    06-30-08 08:34 PM
    Congrats on the new phone...although it's still in the mail.... atleast it's on the way... when it arrives, and you have questions, just post...and you know the rest...
    06-30-08 10:42 PM
    Welcome to CB. Congrats on the new Pearl. You'll love it!
    06-30-08 10:46 PM
    Congrats on becoming one of us . I am just like you. I was lerking on the boards here for a few weeks before making the plunge into buying my precious curve. I can't imagine my life without her now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 10:53 PM
    Oh I was having such a hard week while waiting for my 8310 to arrive. I even had a 8100 in my hand while waiting....Congrats, You'll LOVE IT!

This forum is invaluable for information!
    06-30-08 10:57 PM
    I used to say you love people not things....and now I have changed my tune...I "luv" my 8120. it does just about everything! While you're waiting definitely go out and get a memory card. And check outside your apartment or house. I was waiting and waiting, and then the UPS tracking showed it was delivered. I called Tmo in a frenzy and while I was on hold, I opened my door.....and there it was! I also got the mobile hotspots at home wifi which has saved me a ton of minutes, I was actually about to downgrade my plan from 2000 to 1000 minutes, it cost 9.99/mo extra, this month alone, I've used over 1500 UMA minutes.

Congrats on your Pearl!
    06-30-08 11:29 PM
    congrats on the pearl and welcome to cb
    07-01-08 08:17 AM
    Enjoy your new blackberry i'm sure you'll love it!
    07-01-08 08:19 AM
    welcome to CB and congrats on your new Pearl!!
    07-01-08 08:38 AM
    Congrats and Welcome to CB
    07-01-08 09:04 AM
    Welcome get your crack on

07-01-08 09:04 AM
    Congrats!! The 8120 is a nice little device

The WiFi capabilities are really great

You should def consider the TMo H@H service to get free calls over UMA!!
    07-01-08 09:05 AM
    Yes, I know how u FEEL im having a hard time waiting too, but if i just can hold out just a little longer ill be alright. Im REALLY looking forward to getting the BOLD and not just settling for the CURVE but the DAMN wait is KILLING me. Yesterday i received a letter to get 100.00 off the curve (a upgrade of cource) but im sticking it out for the long run. PLS HELP ME KEEP MY STRENGTH
    07-01-08 09:08 AM
    I love my curve. I wouldn't even trade it for the Iphone. I'm new to CB myself but welcome . Luckily the rep in the store told me about CB or I may have never found this place. Scary thought.

07-01-08 09:47 AM
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I spent the evening yesterday pillaging the ringtone database and doing alot more reading on everything I could think of ahead of actually having the phone in my hands.

For GIJane...I feel your pain. I wanted the smaller form factor so the Curve and Bold didn't quite hit the spot for me. Otherwise I would still be waiting right along with you and many others for the Bold to come out. I think your waiting will be over pretty soon, so hang in there. The Bold looks like an awesome phone and you will enjoy it for a long time to come once you have yours in your hands.

I thought the name of this site was funny until I began to feel the crack getting into my veins. Now I realize it is perfectly named...lol.
    When I tell people who have Blackberrys to look this site up they always laugh and say..."Crackberry???" I just smile and say "you'll see"...lol.
    07-01-08 09:48 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry
    07-01-08 11:31 AM
    Its just standard to do a week or 2 of lurking before joining LOL! I know I did!

Posted from my CrackBerry at the dentist waiting room bored to tears via wapforums.crackberry.com

07-01-08 11:37 AM
    Welcome! Lurking is always the best before you buy. I lurked a couple of weeks before my Curve 8330 and now I am just as addicted as everyone else on here.
    07-01-08 12:09 PM
    I've had my new 8120 in my hands for a couple of days now and I am really liking it alot. The suretype is a breeze and way more intelligent that T9, and the call quality is a thousand times clearer and better than my old Samsung. I am very happy with how smart and intuitive this phone is in every way. The menus are very easy to figure out and this phone being able to customize every aspect of the different profiles is way cool. Thanks to all the great info on here I could jump right in and knew how to do most everything right from the start. Thanks Crackberry.
    07-09-08 11:30 AM
    Congrats and welcome
    07-09-08 11:37 AM
    I did lots of research trying to decide on the right smart phone. While in an ATT store a rep mentioned this site to me and I've been around since then, even before getting my Curve. Now I am totally addicted to all things BB! Now I'm all psyched about the Thunder. Can't wait to try it out. Not sure anything could be better than my Curve but I'll sure check out the Thunder - if so I guess I'll again work some overtime and pick her up! Anyway welcome.

07-09-08 11:48 AM
    One frustrating thing, and it's not anything wrong with bb but with dang iTunes is that I tried dumping some music files that iTunes created when I imported my cds into iTunes onto by bb...some worked and some didn't. So, I'm converting all my music files to mp3 and will reload them onto my bb. That kinda stinks that iTunes creates a filetype that only it's player and ipod can use. I'm looking forward to getting rid of my organizer, ipod, digital camera....etc and having my bb that does everything I want and need it to and makes phone calls too...lol.
    07-10-08 10:15 AM
    Welcome to crackberry.com
    07-14-08 03:00 AM
    Congrats!!! You will love it!
    07-15-08 09:12 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD