After a brief and rocky relationship with an iPhone I am back to a trusty BB. I picked up a 9700 yesterday and felt like meeting an old friend. I will never leave BB again.
    03-17-10 07:15 AM
    Welcome back! What made you switch back to BlackBerry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 07:26 AM
    Welcome back. As one who is not even tempted to switch I am happy to hear you made the trek back. Your return reinforces my decision to stay in the first place.
    03-17-10 07:30 AM
    ive just moved from iphone to bb and the feeling is great.. the blackberry is way better than i ever thought. got the 9700 and lovin' it
    03-17-10 08:03 AM
    So many people are drawn by the ads and "I have to have one, because everyone has one"... I'm glad I was never drawn into that mess... I'm sticking with my Blackberry.
    03-17-10 08:06 AM
    Welcome back. My kid has a touch so I got to get a feel for Apple's products and I'm not too impressed either. We had to get 3 warranty replacements - for the same problem. That and I I got the creeps in the Apple store. All the people there looked alike, like Stepford people .

03-17-10 08:37 AM
    After a brief and rocky relationship with an iPhone I am back to a trusty BB. I picked up a 9700 yesterday and felt like meeting an old friend. I will never leave BB again.

initially my smartphone world started with symbian....
    but 8700G changed it all.....
    now loving my 9700......

welcome back to BB

03-17-10 09:24 AM
    Ill trade you my 9700 for your iPhone......I hate my phone
    03-17-10 10:08 AM
    Long story short, my wife "convinced" me to switch to an iPhone. Big mistake. So I sold the iPhone and came back to a BlackBerry. I love the keyboard. Plain and simple. The touch screen I could never get the hang of. It took me to long to bang out an email or text because i would have to go back and change jumbled words into real words.
    03-17-10 02:09 PM
    Welcome back. My kid has a touch so I got to get a feel for Apple's products and I'm not too impressed either. We had to get 3 warranty replacements - for the same problem. That and I I got the creeps in the Apple store. All the people there looked alike, like Stepford people .

I know what you mean.
    03-17-10 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD