This site was very instrumental in choosing my very first BB the Bold 9700. I've only had it for a day and I am instantly in love with my new baby.

I was able to read a lot of great advice here and I have already taken advantage of the free ring tones, wallpapers & the like and hope to contribute some in the future.

It's a brand new world I am finally happy to be a part of.
    11-28-09 02:28 PM
    CrackBerry is a fantastic resource, I am thrilled to be a part of it too.
    11-28-09 02:41 PM
    We're happy to have you part of it. Congrats on the new device. I got mine yesterday as well and yeah... I'm in heaven. The trackpad is amazing, the OS is smooth and the screen is amazing.
    11-28-09 03:32 PM
    If it wasn't for crackberry I would still be suffering with a non-5.0 os!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 03:55 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

11-28-09 04:02 PM
    This site was very instrumental in choosing my very first BB the Bold 9700. I've only had it for a day and I am instantly in love with my new baby.

I was able to read a lot of great advice here and I have already taken advantage of the free ring tones, wallpapers & the like and hope to contribute some in the future.

It's a brand new world I am finally happy to be a part of.
    Ditto, purchased 11/24
    11-28-09 04:06 PM
    Welcome to BB and CrackBerry. This is as you seem to know already the best site on the net for information about your new world. Enjoy.

11-28-09 04:45 PM
    i love this place too. i used to have the storm, switched to the iphone, and now thinking of switching back to verizon and BB.
    11-29-09 06:47 PM
    There are many sites and I agree this is one of the best, and it's easy to use too.
    11-30-09 01:22 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. This is the place that led me to my Bold 9000. I cannot imagine going back to the old days of other phones. Love the place and the device.
    11-30-09 02:21 PM
    these sentiments are wholly agreed by me .. i havent been here long but find myself posting more and more everyday !

great advice, forums, discussions

is it me or is a blackberry just the most addictive device ever ? a good reason to call the site "crackberry" i suppose.

kudos crackberry !
    11-30-09 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD