I've had my blackberry curve since November and I just found out about this site and I would love to make better use of my phone.

A few questions I have about this site is if the wallpapers and the ringtones on this site are free?
    Also how do i know which applications work best for my phone?

Also, how can i make sure that the memory card i have installed in my phone is activated?

thanks in advance for your help!!!
    09-07-08 11:32 PM
    Free wallpapers and ringtones.

#Free Wallpapers | CrackBerry.com
    Free Ringtones - CrackBerry.com | CrackBerry.com

To make sure memory card is being read, go to Options > Media card and see if it is being recognized.

This is for popular links for apps. http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    09-07-08 11:40 PM
    Not sure if you're into ringtones, but a site I really like is BBC Certified Ringtones - Home
    09-07-08 11:43 PM
    WOW! I gotta say, never thought I'd get this addicted so soon.

Few more questions to add on to this thread....

I have gone to a few websites, for example one of the tutorials brought me to tunesin (don't worry I now use crackberry for all my ringers but this is an example)

On the website I can't click on any of the links, they don't bring me anywhere.

Another site I constantly use is 3gforfree - I use this site for games and ringers as well (i'll probably stop now that I have crackberry) but I have downloaded 2 games on the site and they don't seem to run, however on my old phone they ran fine. The game is downloaded on my desktop, i click on it and it has to receive ad information before it proceeds to the game. It freezes halfway through loading every time.

Any ideas on either of these issues??
    09-08-08 12:03 AM
    Welcome to CB. One other thing about making sure what apps work for your phone - in the CB store you can specify your BB model and it will give you all the software for that model. I haven't come across any apps that are model specific though - usually just themes and wallpaper are.
    09-08-08 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD