New to the forums so a quick "Hello!" was in order.

Currently not a BB owner

Although this should be due to change very soon with the release of the Storm

Had a play on the device twice at work (Vodafone Customer Service here in the UK... Please don't use this as an excuse to harass me about VF in general ) and was VERY impressed. It is going to be very special.

Like I said, I'm from the UK, work for VF in Warrington (near Manchester) and spend most of my free time in Manchester (love that city). However recently I've found myself spending all my time trawling the web looking for a new phone. I've been torn between the X1 and HTC Touch Pro for a while but since having a play on the Storm I think I've found a winner. Should be a nice replacement for my N95 anyway.

Well that's it, mini-essay over.

See y'all in the forums!
    10-30-08 06:28 AM
    New to the forums so a quick "Hello!" was in order.

Currently not a BB owner

Although this should be due to change very soon with the release of the Storm

Had a play on the device twice at work (Vodafone Customer Service here in the UK... Please don't use this as an excuse to harass me about VF in general ) and was VERY impressed. It is going to be very special.

Like I said, I'm from the UK, work for VF in Warrington (near Manchester) and spend most of my free time in Manchester (love that city). However recently I've found myself spending all my time trawling the web looking for a new phone. I've been torn between the X1 and HTC Touch Pro for a while but since having a play on the Storm I think I've found a winner. Should be a nice replacement for my N95 anyway.

Well that's it, mini-essay over.

See y'all in the forums!
    Thanks for the essay. Welcome to the CB family!
    10-30-08 06:36 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry Lewis

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 06:52 AM
    welcome to the family
    10-30-08 07:19 AM
    Welcome to CB, nice choice going for the Storm
    10-30-08 07:33 AM
    Welcome to CB, nice choice going for the Storm
    Only time will tell...
    10-30-08 07:34 AM
    welcome to crackberry!
    10-30-08 03:22 PM
    Welcome to the addiction!
    10-30-08 03:23 PM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry! You have made a wise decision switching to a Blackberry, especially the Storm. A real nice device. Enjoy!
    10-31-08 11:00 AM
    Welcome to CB!!

10-31-08 11:08 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry. You definitely made a great choice by deciding on a blackberry! The storm is going to be a great device, but just the fact that it is a blackberry is what makes it a great phone!
    10-31-08 11:09 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    10-31-08 02:20 PM
    Welcome to the CB family! Lots of knowledge and friends here!
    10-31-08 05:33 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-01-08 06:23 AM
    Welcome to CB from H-town TEXAS!!!!

11-01-08 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD