New to the crackberry forum/site. Not my first BB, or RIM product. Had a text pager by RIM in the early 90s. Had a BB (old blue) with non color screen about 5 years ago. Now have a Curve 8330 (several devices in between). Not sure how I like it yet, just back from the Sprint store picking up my 3rd in 4 days. Other two being deffective.

I do have a question dealing with BIS email. Set up an @sprint.blackberry.net acct on the last BB. Tried to log on with the new one and it say's my acct has been suspended. Any idea what that may mean and why?

Also, my last two PINs were numeric only and easy to remember. This newest BB has alpha numeric. Can't d anything about that obviously, just curiious as to why the two were numeric only. Newer models, mistakes, common?

Glad to be here and to be a member. Thanks!!!!!
    09-15-08 07:33 PM
    Welcome to the CB family

Check with Sprint on your suspended account. They may have forgotten to do something on their end to "activate" it.

As for your PIN, most are alpha numeric now. Not sure why other than maybe they needed to throw some letters in there in order to have a larger range of values to accommodate all the people getting the BB addiction!
    09-15-08 07:37 PM
    Well welcome to cb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 08:05 PM
    Howdy back & welcome to the cb family! I am not as versed w/BB's, but I do enjoy my 8330 curve. I use the heck out of it. Enjoy the site & your new curve.
    09-15-08 08:19 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    09-15-08 08:24 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.
    09-15-08 08:48 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    09-15-08 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD