Alrighty. Im Gerard and i'm from Glasgow Scotland.

Up until recently i always had SPVs and i had the spv 650 from May 2008 till last month when i decided to get an upgrade, so i went and got an iphone. I only used it for like 2 weeks. Its obviously a good phone but it didn't feel right to me so i sold it at cost price and went to an orange shop and wanted a phone with a qwerty keyboard as the spv 650 i used for 20 months had 1.

Blackberry was the only phone that interested me (U2 endorsing them probably had a factor to play:P). So i bought a blackberry 8520 curve. As soon as i set the phone up i knew right away this was the phone for me. The size was much handier and it feels good in my pocket unlike that iphone. Feature wise theres not much difference in my eyes. Plus the media keys on the top of the curve is priceless.

The price was great aswel, i don't know why people would spend �500 on an iphone when you can spend �150 on a blackberry that looks nicer, weighs lighter and fits better in your pocket imo. Plus i saved like �350 which i'm gonna buy a laptop with

Im a massive U2 & Bruce Springsteen fan and i like football with Celtic being my team. My Favourite actor is Kurt Russell!

i found this forum when searching how to change ring tone.

1 question : Is there an app that i can pick 20 seconds from a certain song as my ringtone/sms tone ? or will i just have to edit the song on my pc and upload it to the phone

Up until now i've only used my phone for txts and music. With the help of this forum i think i'll finally get 100% use outta my mobile ! So take it easy on me when i ask questions most mobile users would know.
    Last edited by mullet_taylor; 01-10-10 at 04:19 AM.
    01-10-10 04:16 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

If you have not already read it BlackBerry 101 in the Tips, How-To, an FAQ forum is a fine place to start. Lots of common questions are answered there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD