New Curve owner. I still can not figure out how to tab between fields in the browser. For what I do, this is a necessity. Any help would be appreciated.
    05-17-08 08:41 PM
    Not sure of your request, but I don't think that is possible.

Example on my PC, I hit tab to go to the password field? If so, I haven't found a way to do this yet.
    05-17-08 11:39 PM
    Also welcome to Crackberry.com.
    05-17-08 11:41 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    05-18-08 11:00 AM
    Welcome to CB
    05-18-08 11:33 AM
    Welcome to CRACKberry, they don't call it CRACKberry for nothing!
    05-18-08 02:46 PM
    Welcome to CRACKberry, they don't call it CRACKberry for nothing!
    Welcome to the Crack!
    05-18-08 04:25 PM
    To answer your question, you just roll the track ball to the next field.

Welcome to CB
    05-18-08 04:33 PM
    You might try pressing the space bar--it advances you down through the screen much like the Tab key does on a computer keyboard.
    05-18-08 08:57 PM
    Not sure of your request, but I don't think that is possible.

Example on my PC, I hit tab to go to the password field? If so, I haven't found a way to do this yet.
    Thank you all for the responses.
    This is exactly what I need to be able to do. Is there a script that would accomplish this? An alternate browser? Why primary business app is a java based set of forms only accessible through https://

The roller-ball between every field is very time consuming. Even assigning a convenience button to the function would be an enormous help.

Also, is it possible to assign the Num lock to a convenience key (such as the plus key in the browser)? The alt key is too close to the 7 and with the size of my thumb, I find I am constantly turning it off when typing.

Thanks in advance,
    -Scott
    05-19-08 01:10 AM
    I also wish this was possible!
    10-14-08 11:35 PM
    Unless there is a third party application then there's no way to set the Convenience Key to alt (Options->Screen/Keyboard->Right/Left Convenience Key) that I know of.

I'm not sure how to tab but if we aren't able to that is definitely a feature that should be implemented. I was curious how to do it as well.
    10-14-08 11:54 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 12:31 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    10-15-08 03:09 PM
    Absolutely NOT an "addiction!!!"

It is now relegated to the bottom dresser drawer till I find someone that wants it. It's inability to handle Java in the browser makes it useless for me. Thanks for the post though.
    10-16-08 01:19 AM

It is now relegated to the bottom dresser drawer till I find someone that wants it. It's inability to handle Java in the browser makes it useless for me. Thanks for the post though.
    Sorry to hear that.
    10-16-08 01:22 AM

First, Welcome!!!

If I had Verizon, I would gladly take it off your hands. Sorry you are having issues.
    10-16-08 07:10 AM

If it is a Verizon Curve I might just be the one to take it off your hands. I see it is an 8330. I have been looking for another VZW Curve. Let me know!! Thanks!
    Last edited by chromeplatedhrt; 10-16-08 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Add-On
    10-16-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD