Hello all,

Thanks for looking.

1) I have a few questions and thought I should just post them all here in this thread.

I'm curious as to how you could SYNC 2 devices to the same user profile for MS Outlook. I won both a 8100 and 8300. Don't ask me why...I just do.

What or how can this be done?

2) Is there anyway to send MMS messages as well?

3) Does the Call log track missed calls as well?

Aside from having a message sent to me, what if I were to delete that message, where could I find the missed call list?

Thanks again for your time.
    09-10-07 02:31 PM
    The short answer is YES, you can sync 2 berries to the same Outlook. I have an 8800 and an 8100(Red Pearl), and sync both to the same outlook profile. I just plug in one, sync it, unplug it, plug in the other one, sync it, and unplug it.

Sorry I can't help with the other questions..... welcome to CB!
    09-10-07 06:49 PM
    The RIM software doesn't seam to allow OTA sync from multiple devices to one MAPI mailboxes (the same Outlook.)

You can get incoming email to both by setting up two MAPI mailboxes (two Outlook profiles) and having the Exchange server copy email from the primary mailbox to the secondary, and then change your email display email address on the blackberry connected to the second mailbox. (This won't sync anything between the profiles, you will simply receive the same email on both. Manual syncing as the previous post suggested may bring over the rest of the stuff, but it may behave unexpectedly.
    10-22-07 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD