When I view tasks all I see is the task name. How can I add a column to the view so it shows the due date as well? Having to open each task to see the due date is annoying.

edit: and if it matters, its os4.6 on an 8220

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Turbo Brian; 10-21-08 at 06:18 PM.
    10-21-08 07:47 AM
    I'm not sure but I know you can set the tasks up to send itself to email. Sorry I'm not more help.
    10-21-08 10:32 AM
    do you have your calendar set up to view your tasks?

not sure if you know this but you can set up your tasks to sort by date. Then you'd at least know the top task was due 1st.
    10-21-08 03:03 PM
    do you have your calendar set up to view your tasks?

not sure if you know this but you can set up your tasks to sort by date. Then you'd at least know the top task was due 1st.
    i tried setting that calendar option but it doesnt really get me what i want. just shows tasks as appointments on the calendar which still isnt a simple list w/ due date. i do have it sorted by date but there is no quick way to see if that first item is due tomorrow or next week and is the next item due the same day as the first or some other time.
    10-21-08 06:17 PM
    hi,
    i thought of you again when I was purusing the software section... There are a couple of apps that you can buy and download that look like they will do what you want. 1 was called emobile tasks... I don't know anything about them but maybe someone else will.. It had a 3 of 5 star rating. Just go to the personal productivity section and start looking around... Hope that helps
    10-22-08 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD