Hi Everyone-

Im a Noob and I welcome your help. Ive looked over a lot here, but have a problem that I cant seem to address. I had a Pearl- it died and today I got a Curve. I am on BES for work, and as I wanted to keep things personal, used the BIS to get access to my Yahoo account. It seems to have activated, but there is no "yahoo mail" icon next to my work "messages" icon, so the yahoo account messages seem to show up in my work Inbox.On the PEarl I had them separate, or at least changed the color scheme so when in the BES Inbos, I could tell which messages were from the Yahoo account. So any input on how to a) keep the accounts separate and get the yahoo account "viewable" and/or b) color coding the messages so I can tell when in the one Inbox which message came from what account. Privacy is a big issue also, so any thoughts you have would be appreciated- Im such a noob you may have to unravel this a bit -

Thanks
    09-26-08 05:27 PM
    Hello Again-

I found an answer on a different thread by JeffH about only having one Inbox. (Let me know if I misunderstood) so I may have to keep both work and personal emails in the same inbox. How can I tell the difference? IS there a way to change the appearance of emails from differring sources? (Does this mean the BIS yahoo account is no longer "private" as is shows up in the communal Inbox?

Thanks again, I dont want to be "that guy" that didnt read other threads before posting questions.
    09-26-08 05:35 PM
    from what im understanding ...you want for all your diffrent emails to go to their own folder yahoo with yahoo and gmail with gmail etc. is that it ?
    09-26-08 11:25 PM
    There is a program called BES Mailbox that might help you. I used it for my work email. Check it out.....
    09-27-08 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD