i tried all ways that i know how, and nothing is working... send help
    09-04-08 09:48 AM
    Hello and welcome!

Sprint BBs do not have MMS capability. Sorry.

Read through this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/sen...re-mail-66585/
    09-04-08 09:59 AM
    How Stupid can this be? A DUM Title on a Thread with no by any means a Real solution! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stuuuuuupid!!!
    10-09-08 03:38 AM
    How Stupid can this be? A DUM Title on a Thread with no by any means a Real solution! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stuuuuuupid!!!
    That's pretty rude....and by the way....you misspelled DUMB. Welcome to CB, heatwave

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cain0013; 10-09-08 at 04:04 AM.
    10-09-08 03:54 AM
    No, its being realistic. Besides, if you've searched all of the threads on this particular topic, there is no such thing anymore. All solutions have now been blocked by each Carrier including Sprint. U can't even get MMS on any BB phn. Its a waste that the Stupid Carriers can't or won't even allow the consumers who purchased a good phone to atleast have the capability to send picture mail. Not even the work arounds don't even work, such as [email protected] or [email protected]. Check around every thread & you'll find out that there is no Solution available. If you're gonna title a thread, atleast have it make sense that U have solution with the title instead of Nothing to offer. It doesn't make sense. Plus the fact that this topic has been mentioned over & over & over & over & over & over & over that its pretty much boring already. Ppc geeks wants a $5 minimum chrg. Who wants to spend $5 for sumthing that U wanna have for Free. Another thread suggested that MMS is finally coming to Sprint but as another person suggested.........Let's hope this info is valid and we will see it come to reality soon. Yeah but the only problem is that Sprint will most likely have to charge for it. Pretty Stupid on Sprints part. Plus, how many times has a Buyer Purchased their 1st BB phone & not once did the Carrier mention the fact that the BB's DID NOT include MMS or even sending picture mail? Total disappointment for those who expected Picture mail to be included. Guess we'll see what happens in the long run if Sprint will charge Xtra for their MMS. Verizon also has a Block on their system as well. I just disagree with the way these Carriers handle things in a an unprofessional manner just to get anyone to buy a good phone without even telling U that picturemail is not included.
    10-09-08 06:10 AM
    I agree that the post title might be deceiving but did you really have to go on about it?

10-09-08 06:29 AM
    No, its being realistic. Besides, if you've searched all of the threads on this particular topic, there is no such thing anymore. All solutions have now been blocked by each Carrier including Sprint. U can't even get MMS on any BB phn. Its a waste that the Stupid Carriers can't or won't even allow the consumers who purchased a good phone to atleast have the capability to send picture mail. Not even the work arounds don't even work, such as [email protected] or [email protected]. Check around every thread & you'll find out that there is no Solution available. If you're gonna title a thread, atleast have it make sense that U have solution with the title instead of Nothing to offer. It doesn't make sense. Plus the fact that this topic has been mentioned over & over & over & over & over & over & over that its pretty much boring already. Ppc geeks wants a $5 minimum chrg. Who wants to spend $5 for sumthing that U wanna have for Free. Another thread suggested that MMS is finally coming to Sprint but as another person suggested.........Let's hope this info is valid and we will see it come to reality soon. Yeah but the only problem is that Sprint will most likely have to charge for it. Pretty Stupid on Sprints part. Plus, how many times has a Buyer Purchased their 1st BB phone & not once did the Carrier mention the fact that the BB's DID NOT include MMS or even sending picture mail? Total disappointment for those who expected Picture mail to be included. Guess we'll see what happens in the long run if Sprint will charge Xtra for their MMS. Verizon also has a Block on their system as well. I just disagree with the way these Carriers handle things in a an unprofessional manner just to get anyone to buy a good phone without even telling U that picturemail is not included.
    Might as well get used to it. There are a lot of new people on this forum and I promise you that this question will come up again As for MMS. My carrier is Alltel I didn't have MMS on my pearl forever, but after upgrading to 4.5.0.77 I now have it. Yay! I have had MMS on my curve since day one.

10-09-08 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD