hey whats up people. well have a question. is there a way to like lock the phone? i know theres stand by and keyboard lock but is there a way to put a password to get into the phone or into certain applications on the phone? i went to the security thing on the phone n i saw where you enable the password but i didnt see where u put the password. dont wanna enable it without seeing a field where i put the password. would a field pop up when i enable the security or what?
    03-11-09 04:46 PM
    hi de la ghetto-yes-go back into that security field and 'enable' the password-then it will prompt you to put a password in-(have something thought of already so you culd just type it in) make sure you set your other fields as well - like amount of times...etc. keep in mind if you 4get your p/w and you have it set at 10 times-if you get it wrong it wipes everything out on the bb. hence the security feature of it. good luck!
    03-11-09 05:14 PM
    hey thanks i got it now. i didnt wanna put it on without knowing and then havung my blackberry lock on me with out me knowing the password and nice blackberry on your avatar by the way
    03-11-09 05:19 PM
    hey thanks i got it now. i didnt wanna put it on without knowing and then havung my blackberry lock on me with out me knowing the password and nice blackberry on your avatar by the way
    your welcome-i know wat you mean! and thank you(my avatar)!
    03-11-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD