I have a 8100 Pearl and I am trying to get my itunes to download on it. I have tried to download the media sync, but everytime the license agreement will not connect. I have also downloaded 4.6 OS. Has anyone else had this problem or any other ideas on how I can get my itunes on my pearl. Thank you for the help.
    08-31-08 02:52 PM
    Your iTunes? You mean the music right?

Simply load them onto the mediacard "by hand". So like if you add music to a USB-Stick.
    The internal mp3 Player finds the files on the Media Card.
    08-31-08 03:01 PM
    If they have a DRM protection, they will not play on your Pearl.
    08-31-08 03:03 PM
    What if my pearl does not have a media card slot? Should I just reload my music in Roxio and then once on my Pearl erase it off the computer? How do I know if they have DRM protection. Do I look in iTunes?
    08-31-08 03:08 PM
    What if my pearl does not have a media card slot? Should I just reload my music in Roxio and then once on my Pearl erase it off the computer? How do I know if they have DRM protection. Do I look in iTunes?

Pearls do have a memory card slot. DO NOT load any music on your Pearl with out a memory card.
    08-31-08 03:12 PM
    A stock pearl will have enough internal memory for a couple of songs ( a couple, as in two or so) but it will drastically slow down the OS and it won't be worth it. You need to buy a memory card to really make use of the media player. Generally, a media card will speed up normal use as well. I'm very happy with mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD