I hate being a newbie to something technological--makes me feel like an idyot.

Anyway...simple question (I think): how does one download .jad files to my 8330? I'm using BB desktop manager and I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, because when I attempt to do so, it tells me that the file I'm trying to send to my BB is not of the proper application format.
    11-15-08 01:27 PM
    .jad is OTA files, meaning you just go to the site from your BB, and download it that way.
    11-15-08 01:28 PM
    Bummer, because my brother sent me some of those files and said if I download them from the site they're $19.95 each; otherwise sent as attachments they were free.
    11-15-08 01:29 PM
    Open your email pb your phone. However if you have not paid for the use of the files you are stealing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 01:33 PM
    I just keep it simple by browsing to the site with my BB and clicking on the link from there, then it downloads to my phone.

Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-15-08 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD