Hi,

My wife just got a Curve when we renewed our service plan with them and I was wondering how you use the WiFi functionality with it. I've got an iPhone and you just put in your WPA key and off you go but there seems to be something missing in her Curve setup.

Thanks!
    11-30-08 05:58 PM
    Seriously? No responses to this? I would have thought this would have been an extremely easy question for this high volume forum to answer.
    12-01-08 01:11 PM
    I really dont know cuz i have verizon but you might have better luck in the sprint forums
    12-01-08 02:29 PM
    12-01-08 02:36 PM
    Seriously? No responses to this? I would have thought this would have been an extremely easy question for this high volume forum to answer.
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Let me assure you, this has not been a typical day at CrackBerry Forums. The first release of new software has most people a little distracted and enough strain to bring the site to it's knees.

Finally, I can address your Wifi Question.

First step. Connections / Wifi active.

Second, run the Wifi setup Wizard and search for your network. It should prompt you through the process.

If you have any trouble, there are Wifi utilities and diagnostics to trace the problem.

Once you have the connection, it will display UMA service. That is the highest level of data speed and dependable service on the books.

There is a discussion of Wifi in our How-To Forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/comp...ifi-how-47229/
    12-01-08 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD