Hi,

How do you post a thread, the easiest way? Also, do we have to go through the entire site to see threads, you know like the entire listing of what CB offers? Any way for me to eliminate the long listing? I love my 8830! Thanks. MWR
    07-14-08 10:43 AM
    If you are interested in seeing the OP first........reverse the display order.......as far as posting........it is a straight forward process.....the pull down menus and/or search features make it awfully easy as is.........so i dunno about going through entire sites
    07-14-08 10:52 AM
    Hi,

Any way for me to eliminate the long listing? MWR
    I believe you're talking about on your device, correct? Make sure you are going to www.wap.crackberry.com and also make sure you are logged in. Welcome to CB, and post if you have any more questions or concerns.
    07-14-08 11:38 AM
    If you're using your device, go to wap.crackberry.com - leave off the www. From there you can download the crackberry link. And get a nice little icon who's color you can change.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 12:37 PM
    To start a thread, look at the top of the forum page you're on for the New Post box, it's right next to Threads, click it to start a new post. Always try a search for the subject you're looking for first. Also, there are a number of Sticky notes at the top of the CrackBerry discussion page with a lot of information and tutorials to follow and learn about your BB and CB. Almost all of your guestions will have answers there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 01:03 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    07-14-08 01:18 PM
    Hello and welcome to crackberry.com
    07-14-08 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD