Stupid question: how do I remove my bb signature. I am soooo Frustrated I can't picture mail (text) my best friend who has verzion . NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING HAS WORKED... Not sending to myself and forwarding it, not sending it to the vzw picture mail address.

I also saw in the carrier forums that someone said that sprint was making 4.5 available on 10/21/08 is this true? How will I know when it is officially released? I don't understand what the BIG Deal is with sprint not making MMS available when all the other carriers have it. I would have changed carriers when I bought my BB if I knew it was going to be this difficult and I have been with SPRINT for 10 YEARS!
    Last edited by littlescarlett; 10-19-08 at 01:50 PM.
    10-19-08 01:48 PM
    If you are referring to the signature in emails read this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ackberry-4980/

It's generally a good idea not to take any release date for any RIM product at face value. Don't believe anything until it is officially released.
    10-19-08 01:57 PM
    thank you to the first & I thought so the 2nd!
    10-19-08 02:03 PM
    Ok. I called sprint BB support and they actually were quite helpful... its easiest (for a newbie anyhow)
    and they recommend that you do this type of stuff through their sprint.blackberry.com site.... you need to resend your service book to update it quickly though.
    PHEW!
    10-19-08 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD