How do I sync my contact info from google/gmail to my Storm? In my contacts the only info showing is the phone numbers from my other phone and Verizon changed those over. I don't want to type an email address in each time I want to send an email.
    11-22-08 08:42 PM
    If you use google sync (http:// www. google. com/mobile/blackberry/sync.html) it will do it, but be careful. You will want to get all your contacts on gmail updated and how you want them in your phone and then remove all your contacts on your phone before syncing for the first time.

I did not do this and it did all kinds of strange things to my contacts in both places. Started from scratch on the phone, resynced using google sync and voila. Now it is working perfectly.
    11-23-08 12:37 AM
    Hey JsGrandma, welcome to CB!
    11-23-08 10:56 AM
    thanks! I really am addicted to CB. I pretty much have my Storm set up how I want and really don't want to have to start over........is there an easy way to get my contact info from gmail so I don't have to? I guess I could import them from Outlook if all else fails.
    11-23-08 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD