I'm sure there are instructions somewhere in this site, but I've cruised a bit and haven't seen it.

I want to log on from my berry to see the forums and stuff but have not a clue how. And do you get a little CB icon on the berry?

Thanks for helping - and sorry if this has been asked a million times. I feel a bit dumb for not being able to figure it out.
    10-19-08 10:42 AM
    wap.crackberry.com from your device, it's awesome!
    10-19-08 10:43 AM
    wap.crackberry.com from your berry. Make sure you have style sheets on, or else the forums will look horrible, and disorganized. Good luck!
    10-19-08 10:50 AM
    Oh! So easy!

Thanks a ton for your speedy reply.
    10-19-08 10:50 AM
    What are style sheets?
    10-19-08 10:51 AM
    once you go to wap.crackberry.com
    I would recommend getting the crackberry launcher
    it will just be an icon on the home screen that will take you straight to crackberys wap page
    10-19-08 10:51 AM
    Going to try the launcher....

Is there a way to increase the size of the font on the site? I hit "Z" to zoom and then it's perfect, but the initial size is really small.
    10-19-08 10:55 AM
    Style sheets are basically just the formatting of the page. Go into your browser, and go into options, browser configuration, and make sure there is a check next to style sheets.
    10-19-08 10:56 AM
    go to your browser and push the menu button
    go to options
    go to general properties
    change the default and minimum font size to what you want
    10-19-08 10:57 AM
    Got a message the launcher was successfully downloaded but I don't have an icon on my berry.
    10-19-08 10:58 AM
    go into the downloads folder
    if you want it on the home screen roll over it hit the menu button and choose move to folder then choose home
    10-19-08 11:01 AM
    1. I've changed the default font size in my browser to 10 and the minimum to 8 but it makes no difference. Still get the little tiny font when I am on the Net.

2. I don't have a stylesheets option in the browser config. I have support java (not checked); prompt to enable java (checked); use background images (checked); and support embedded media (checked).
    10-19-08 11:02 AM
    bold doesnt have style sheets
    then you are just going to have to zoom in for some sites it doesnt work
    did you get the crackberry launcher on the home screen
    10-19-08 11:06 AM
    But why is there a font size option in the browser if I can't change the size? Is it not possible to enlarge the default font size on a Bold?

No, I don't have the launcher. Maybe I should try again.
    10-19-08 11:10 AM
    Have to go....thanks for all the help, you guys. It is very kind of you.

I'll be back later.

Would like to figure out why I don't have the CB launcher (I installed it again and rebooted and still not there) and I would like to work on my font issue, if possible!

Thanks again.
    10-19-08 11:18 AM
    Have to go....thanks for all the help, you guys. It is very kind of you.

I'll be back later.

Would like to figure out why I don't have the CB launcher (I installed it again and rebooted and still not there) and I would like to work on my font issue, if possible!

Thanks again.
    did you check in the downloads folder
    10-19-08 11:22 AM
    did you check in the downloads folder
    I just did and of course it's there. This is the first thing - app? - I've ever downloaded. And I've had three berrys!

Please let me know if you can help with font size. This text is teeny tiny. Something I should check or uncheck somewhere?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 11:32 AM
    bold doesnt have style sheets
    then you are just going to have to zoom in for some sites it doesnt work
    did you get the crackberry launcher on the home screen
    Thanks for the correction there. I forgot that detail about the bold.
    10-19-08 11:41 AM
    Even though I can get the full version of this site on my BB I still prefer the mobile version. I don't need colors and avatars to read board messages I love it!
    10-19-08 11:54 AM
    Have just made my first few posts from my berry - so glad I can do that. Thanks to you all for getting me going.

Any thoughts on font size? Is this exclusively a Bold issue? As I type this, I swear the font is about 4 pt. Tiny. Any settings anywhere I need to look at? Setting the font size in the browser option hasn't done it.

Also' as I type from my berry into this respone box, I don't hit the "wall" of the box and scroll down. It just keeps going forever right into one long line and scrolls off the page on the left side. Get what I mean?

Any thoughts on these two items would be much appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD