Specifically I've just discovered the PIN option and have a couple of people Pinning me so have 3 smiley faces waiting but it must have been one of those icons I deleted a few months ago when I figured I didn't need so much on my screen. I don't know how to receive or send PIN's without this icon. Don't even know what I'm looking for... Help!!! Becca
    08-23-08 09:15 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    Do you mean BB Messenger?
    PIN messeges appear in your messege inbox.
    08-23-08 09:19 PM
    No, I get a vibrate, and nothing. I see another number beside my smiley face at the top which I was told is the PIN indicator but there is nothing in my inbox. You do mean email inbox I'm assuming. I was told by the friend pinning me there should be another icon on my screen just for messaging but I'm afraid it's one I've already deleted unknowingly.
    08-23-08 09:24 PM
    try to hit menu> show all. you may have just hidden it.
    08-23-08 09:27 PM
    Sounds like you mean BlackBerry Messenger. Make sure you didn't hide the icon - hit Menu>Show All
    Do you have the icon for blackberry messenger? It looks like a blue conversation bubble. Any requests won't show up in your sms inbox, but bbm messages will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Also, if you did delete it, simply resend your service books.

08-23-08 09:28 PM
    Sorry, I'm a little distracted by this. Yes, thanks for being here for me and yes, I mean BB Messenger. I think I deleted the messenger icon off the main screen.
    08-23-08 09:32 PM
    Please read my above posts.

08-23-08 09:33 PM
    Try Menu>Show All.
    I don't have an option to delete an icon. Also, make sure you didn't put it in another folder.
    08-23-08 09:34 PM
    oh my, thanks you all. I just refreshed and got all your replies. You guys (and gals) are great. I hid it. It's back. Menu did it!!! You rock. Thanks for this forum. Lifesavers!!! I'll be back when I have more time for sure.
    08-23-08 09:34 PM
    oh my, thanks you all. I just refreshed and got all your replies. You guys (and gals) are great. I hid it. It's back. Menu did it!!! You rock. Thanks for this forum. Lifesavers!!! I'll be back when I have more time for sure.
    No problem! I thought that's what you did. I have no option to delete an icon.
    08-23-08 09:36 PM
    I thought maybe they deleted the app entirely. Eh. What do I know.

08-23-08 09:37 PM
    I thought maybe they deleted the app entirely. Eh. What do I know.

Oh...come on! You know a lot jenay!
    08-23-08 09:38 PM
    Oh...come on! You know a lot jenay!
    Ehhh. 60/40.

08-23-08 09:40 PM
    K, last thing, hopefully... now how do I pin other people?
    08-23-08 09:48 PM
    K, last thing, hopefully... now how do I pin other people?

You do realize that pin and BB messenger are two separate things right?
    Pin is like sending another BB user an email. http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/newbie-question-64342/
    BB messenger, you can send using pin numbers or email addresses. Lecture 8: How To Use BlackBerry Messenger | CrackBerry.com

To send someone a pin, go to messeges, then Menu>Compose pin.
    08-23-08 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD