How do I download images that I pull up on my blackberry browser or opera mini onto my blackberry device/ sd media card?
    07-28-08 02:55 PM
    put your pointer over the image, hit the menu button. an option should be "save image". From there, make sure it's going to where you want it (i.e. media card, not device memory)
    07-28-08 03:03 PM
    Thanks. But when I click on an image, it doesn't say save image. It just says full size and other things.
    07-28-08 10:32 PM
    Thanks. But when I click on an image, it doesn't say save image. It just says full size and other things.
    I have the same problem. I'm using a T-Mobile branded, but unlocked, Pearl 8120.

I've also done the "Freeing up memory" purge from CrackBerry's BlackBerry 101 series, and I would be willing to further tinker with the innards if someone could give me directions. I really want to enable this feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 11:46 PM
    Ps- I've tried using Select Mode, going to the full image, and everything else in the browser and full image menus. My 8120 does not have the option to Save Image.

07-28-08 11:51 PM
    Is this not an option for available for "all pages". Because it seems if I'm in my t-mobile t-zones page I have that save image option. But once I go to ANY other website, it is gone.
    07-30-08 12:21 PM
    put your pointer over the image, hit the menu button. an option should be "save image". From there, make sure it's going to where you want it (i.e. media card, not device memory)
    I have the same problem. I'm using a T-Mobile branded, but unlocked, Pearl 8120.

I've also done the "Freeing up memory" purge from CrackBerry's BlackBerry 101 series, and I would be willing to further tinker with the innards if someone could give me directions. I really want to enable this feature.

Abe said move the pointer over the image, not actually click the image. Test run: open your browser (my default is google classic), go to google images. Type in anything you want, search. Move the pointer over the image (there should be dashed lines surrounding the image), then hit the menu key. You'll see select mode, full image, SAVE image.

Hope this helps
    07-30-08 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD