I have set a picture as my background image on my home screen. How do I adjust the picture or the size of it that is displayed on my background? The picture is there, but the heads of the people are cut off because of the way it's displayed. (I didn't cut off their heads when I took the picture) It displays it in a long rectangular shape with a gap at the top. How do I make the picture take up the full screen? Thanks in advance. Krisa
    11-26-08 11:29 AM
    Find the pic and click menu. Click Fill screen. Or...from the pic, click the trackball and click zoom. roll it in until it fills the screen. Then click the menu button and click set to home screen. HTH
    11-26-08 11:53 AM
    or you could just hit the menu button will the picture is open and hit fit to screen
    11-26-08 11:55 AM
    I clicked on the camera icon, found the picture, clicked menu, but I don't see anything that says fill screen or fit to screen. I also went through the media icon and didn't see an option that way either. I know it's me......
    11-26-08 01:04 PM
    it should have been the 4th thing from the top
    11-26-08 01:13 PM
    Did you actually open the picture up?
    11-26-08 01:16 PM
    Yes, I opened the picture. It's not the 4th option from the top. Thanks for trying to help. I guess I'll have to keep playing around. This is where I get frustrated because I can't figure it out.
    11-26-08 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD