I am a very new newbie here and I have probably already made a mistake when I downloaded a trial version of software. I downloaded "Ringo" directly to my phone through a SMS text. The purpose of the program was to use mp3's as ringtones. When I opened the link it seemed to install ok but when I tried to access the program it keeps asking for permission "the application Ringo is attempting to access phone information Would you like to allow access?". I really was sceptible of this but I accepted it. After that there were still no directions on what to do next and it kept asking for access to my phone at every option. I am just hesitant to keep doing that and I might have already acepted more than I should . How do I delete trial programs after they have been installed(icon is now appearing on my menu). I am beginning to be very worried that I have really goofed.!
    02-01-08 11:44 AM
    Options > Advanced Options > Applications .. find it in there, highlight and delete.
    02-01-08 11:48 AM
    thank you!! It is now gone-- I wish there was a simple way to use MP#'s as ringtones!!!
    02-01-08 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD