So I'm heading down to the Cavs game last night and my brother is showing me his SideKick (which is a cool phone for a non BB). Anyways, I take a look at my memory and notice that it is running alittle low. So I do a soft reset and when it comes back up it has a signifacant increase in memory?? Before it was about 34mg and when it cam up it was 44mg?? I have never had over 40mg and that was before I loaded some apps.
    Any ideas??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 09:17 AM
    When you are using the browser or your applications are automatically updating, you will see the two arrows in the right hand corner going back and forth. This is data going in and out, sometimes bits of this data get 'stuck' and a battery pull or soft reset frees this data up...
    11-08-08 09:23 AM
    When you are using the browser or your applications are automatically updating, you will see the two arrows in the right hand corner going back and forth. This is data going in and out, sometimes bits of this data get 'stuck' and a battery pull or soft reset frees this data up...

Thanks for the replym

11-08-08 09:28 AM
    No problem, welcome to CrackBerry...
    11-08-08 09:30 AM
    Hey Spolen - just a thought, be sure to also appropriately close your apps each time you use them. They can be running in the background. To close them appropriately, press the menu key (the BB logo key), then select close.
    11-08-08 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD