Is there a way to make sure all my e-mails are delivered to my BB (8900) even if I read them on my gmail account from my computer? I have gmail open all day at work, and I notice that if I read an e-mail as soon as it arrives in my mailbox, that e-mail won't be delivered to my BB. It only works if the e-mail has enough time to be delivered to both the BB and the mailbox. Is there a way to have it in both places, even though I read it on the computer first? The iPhone did this with no problems.

Many thanks!
    04-27-09 11:34 AM
    get the gmail app on your phone and then you can have all the mail synched with your pc and bb. there is also a reconcile option. you can use that to make your bb or your mailbox get the email when there are conflicts. but i say try using the gmail app, it has proven to be very timely with new emails. and if you read it on your pc it will be marked as read on your bb! really cool!
    04-27-09 01:09 PM
    thank you, will try =)
    04-29-09 02:57 PM
    I've been wondering how to do this. Does reconcile only work with Gmail? Or can you do something similar with other accounts?

get the gmail app on your phone and then you can have all the mail synched with your pc and bb. there is also a reconcile option. you can use that to make your bb or your mailbox get the email when there are conflicts. but i say try using the gmail app, it has proven to be very timely with new emails. and if you read it on your pc it will be marked as read on your bb! really cool!
    04-30-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD