Hey Crackberry gang. I am new to the whole Crackberry thing. My first BB will be the tour. I can't wait.

As it stands right now, I don't access my email through my phone. I will once i get my BB. I currently run my 3 POP accounts through 2003 Outlook. The outlook software is hosted by a company call Tangible Solutions in a Hosted APPlication Environment or (HAPPE).

We log into the environment using a citrix safeword key via internet explorer or similar browser. Once we have logged in, all my software is sitting there waiting on me (including Outlook). I am wondering if there is going to be a way to sync my BB across this virtual connection that I have now.

The pluses of my current set up are that i can access my email from any computer now just using IE and logging into HAPPE. It's all in one spot so I don't have to run everywhere to get it.

The minuses are that when I go mobile email and link these POP accounts I'm not sure what will happen when I go back in to look at my email on the computer again. Will there be duplication? Will the emails I delete on the BB, stay deleted when I check my inbox on my PC??

HELP!!!

Not only am I a BB brand new start out guy, but I am not the most tech savvy either. Any help you guys could offer would be great!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Alex
    06-23-09 03:44 PM
    Alex, you might want to call Citrix. There might be a thin client for the BB you could use. In fact as common as thin client computing is these days, I'd be shocked if they didn't have one. -Anthony

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD