Hello im a newbie here, i currently own the HTC THUNDERBOLT on Verizon but i like the bold 9930 i was a blackberry user years ago i had the curve 8900 on tmobile i had the curve 8330 i had the pearl as well as the storm and finally the tour 9630 on verizon than i went to android but the battery sucks on them and i wanted to give RIM another chance i have played with the 9930 before and i like it any suggestion if i should get it or not? my wife has the iphone 4 but she wants a blackberry as well. any of you guys have left android for blackberry? any help would be awesome guys thanks in advance
    09-20-11 06:54 AM
    This is after all CrackBerry. Most of us would always recommend trying that new BB. The OS7 devices look to be a big step up for BlackBerry. Give it a run and see. My wife was skeptical for a long time before she made the move to a Curve 9300 and now is dedicated and dependent on her phone. Who knows what will happen?
    nico2004 likes this.
    09-20-11 07:12 AM
    Thank you and def will give it a try and like i said i played with it for about an hour and it felt awesoooome...just the whole auto focus thing is kinda bugging me but i should get use to it. im going to the store today to play with it again and see whats my final verdict lol
    09-21-11 07:24 AM
    Lots of play time is a good thing. The Torch was in my hands for hours in the store before a final purchase. Even then there were surprises as my own app and theme selection began to blossom. The big thing is the hardware and the feel of functionality. If you like the phone in the store you are likely to love it at home.
    09-21-11 08:11 AM
    Thank you a bunch i really appriciate it i will play with it for sometime but most likely i will get it it just that my thunderbolt is good but battery sucks and it lags alot plus like i mentioned i was a blackberry user in the past and i never had a problem with them. plus i miss the game: NEXT which is alot of fun i dont know if you heard of it.
    09-21-11 08:33 AM
    No game player here. The phone is a messaging device and PDA for me. Games are on the PlayBook pretty much exclusively and then are rare to be touched. So never heard of the game you mention.
    09-21-11 09:35 AM
    Ooo i see thats cool tho...im im going to the store today to do my final play with it lol
    No game player here. The phone is a messaging device and PDA for me. Games are on the PlayBook pretty much exclusively and then are rare to be touched. So never heard of the game you mention.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-11 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD