Hey guys, I've taken the plunge and invested in an 8900. Can't wait for it to come on Tuesday.

Had a quick look around the site and it seems awesome. Loads of help for a crackberry virgin like myself.

Look forward to chatting with you guys.

Javmad out
    01-18-09 06:16 PM
    Congrats on your decision and welcome to crackberry...it's what's for dinner!
    01-18-09 06:19 PM
    01-18-09 07:31 PM
    "newbie"

I too have stepped into the unknown and purchased my first blackberry device today; a blackbeery 9000 "bold". i know very little of the phone and i can imagine i will be back here at least weekly picking up tips and tricks. Javmad.. if you would be so kind as to link me directly to the post on how you transferred your contacts to your javelin that would be amazing as i am dissapointed in not being to able to send them from either my sony ericcson w595 or my nokia N70. i have over 100 contacts and inputting them manually is not going to be an option for me. i have searched your posts yet have not yet found the post on "how-to?".

Yenmangu
    01-29-09 05:18 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    01-31-09 12:44 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    01-31-09 01:22 PM
    Hi All,

This is my experience with a BB. I picked up the BB Storm this month from Vodafone Ireland and it is great but with so many OS leaks coming out i seam to be upgrading and downgrading regulary. When do you think this will be sorted out. I have had an email from Viigo today and tried to download the Beta app, but which ever way i tried to download this i keep getting the same screen come up. Any ideas on this one?

Hope i can make some excellent friends on Crackberry.

Thanks All
    01-31-09 01:34 PM
    Congrats on your decision and welcome to crackberry...it's what's for dinner!
    Appetizer, entree, and dessert! Oh, OK, and midnight snack, too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 02:24 PM
    Silence! Im hungry!

Welcom to the BB-Community and hi from Germany
    01-31-09 02:40 PM
    Hello from a fellow UK'er. Enjoy your new baby. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions you can't find answers to in the 8900 forum!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD