Hello I've had my Z10 about a month or so I love it...Found crackberry from YouTube video when I was looking for ideas on a case or cover checked out the other stuff too & picked up hints/tips which I found really useful...This is my fourth BlackBerry having previously owned a curve,torch & bold.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 09:09 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    04-13-14 09:11 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    04-13-14 03:54 PM
    Hi guys thanks for the welcome!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 07:06 PM
    Welcome to the forums from across the pond!!
    Mattamus likes this.
    04-14-14 09:43 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    Mattamus likes this.
    04-14-14 09:47 AM
    Welcome to the forums! I also had a torch. In fact both my previous BlackBerry's were Torch's...the 9800 and the 9810.
    Mattamus likes this.
    04-14-14 04:15 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry from Texas.

Posted via CB10
    Mattamus likes this.
    04-14-14 05:07 PM
    Thanks for the welcome wish we had some of your Texas weather!..
    I loved my torch at the time I still have it!...Was torn between the Z10 & the Z30 I just felt the Z30 was just too big for me...It felt too bulky in my pocket.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 03:03 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Great to have you, enjoy the ride, BB10 can only get better here on in!

Sent from a mobile device via Tapatalk
    Mattamus likes this.
    04-15-14 03:05 AM
    I'm glad you finally found us!

Welcome to CrackBerry!

Here's a link to our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Glad to have you here!!!
    Mattamus likes this.
    04-16-14 09:20 PM
    Hello I've had my Z10 about a month or so I love it...Found crackberry from YouTube video when I was looking for ideas on a case or cover checked out the other stuff too & picked up hints/tips which I found really useful...This is my fourth BlackBerry having previously owned a curve,torch & bold.

Posted via CB10
    Nice to see you, Mattamus
    I'm newbie too, hope with more funny in CB
    04-20-14 11:15 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Posted via CB10
    Mattamus likes this.
    04-21-14 03:52 PM
    Hi! I'm from dreary and miserable Scotland too I'm going to vote yes just for the sake of it!
    04-22-14 11:20 AM
    Hi guys thanks again for the welcome posts...In answer to my fellow Scots question I will be voting yes!...I had no real idea of how I would vote until all and Sundry were telling us how bad we would be own...So I was like if we are sooo bad why do they want us to stay?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 02:21 PM
    welcome Scotland friend. I am from India . I hope two country 's person enjoy this forums..
    Mattamus likes this.
    04-24-14 05:51 AM
    Really guys your gonna vote yes and let mad Alex and his majority write our new constitution? Scary stuff.
    Keep in mind the SNP are a miss mash of politicians with wildly differing political views that are only held together by the fight for independence. Mark my words if they get their way and win the referendum then it'll be a labour government that has to deal with the consequences as the SNP will break up and form lots of smaller political parties.
    There isn't a doubt that Scotland could be a very successful independent country, but should they break away from the UK just to further integrate into Europe?
    I for one am not willing to write off this generation as we struggle and toil for the next 20 years to get back to where we are at present.

One more thing. Scotland created Great Britain not England it was a Scottish King that united the crowns and laid the foundations for the Act of Union, should we really slap our ancestors in the face by voting against one of Scotlands greatest achievements?

Via CB10 from Scotland using Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2947
    04-26-14 01:12 PM
    Hi to you from err-- North Carolina!

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.2141
    Mattamus likes this.
    04-26-14 01:21 PM
    That is true however we are still being goverend by a parties we did not vote for who think nothing happens north if the M25 and care even less...Think it's time for us to look after ourselves & have people who we elected do that...Anyway came on here for some Blackberry banter & not bore everyone with politics but I respect your choice after all that's what it's all about that we do have that choice to make!

Posted via CB10
    anon5814103 likes this.
    04-26-14 03:01 PM
    That is true however we are still being goverend by a parties we did not vote for who think nothing happens north if the M25 and care even less...Think it's time for us to look after ourselves & have people who we elected do that...Anyway came on here for some Blackberry banter & not bore everyone with politics but I respect your choice after all that's what it's all about that we do have that choice to make!

Posted via CB10
    I originally only came in to say hello then noticed the pro indy comments which I had to respond to.
    Everyone up here misses the fact that no one voted for the current government. It was a shady deal to form a coalition that landed us with the conservatives.
    Our last Prime mister was Scottish. The one before was educated and raised in Scotland. We have our own parliament, something our English neighbours do not.
    I travel to London and Birmingham a lot with work and in comparison we have it pretty good up here. Our neighbours are very jealous.
    Would you still vote Yes if Labour had were in charge instead of the conservatives?
    Do you believe England would allow us to compete with them I'd we became independent? For instance if we are part of a currency union, do you not think the Bank of England would do everything in its power to stop Scotland being an attractive place for business to invest? If it meant England lost out on the investment?

Anyway if your not running 10.2.1.2947 or 10.3 get it loaded and enjoy.

Via CB10 from Scotland using Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2947
    04-26-14 03:17 PM
    I think the rest of the uk should have a vote, to see if we still want scotland !!!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 04:20 PM
    Getting back to the intent of this thread, welcome Mattamus!
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-26-14 11:59 PM
    Hi Matt,
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

Don't be shy, ask questions. Just remember to use the Forums Search before posting a new thread. If it's a good question, it's likely another member has asked it before.

See you in the Forums!
    04-27-14 05:13 AM
    Welcome to CB from London (ontario that is...) Kevin
    04-27-14 07:05 AM
    Thanks again for the welcome guys I'm enjoying the forums & had some bb10 questions answered (by using search as suggest) you are a friendly bunch

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 06:24 AM
38 12