Hi My Name is Surina, 8 days in and I am addicted to my Blackberry Storm, I do not intend to sober myself from this crazy addiction.

The storm is my first blackberry I personally own, but I have used plenty of friends bb's...which is why I decided to purchase my very own! I am one of the pickiest cell phone purchasers I know.

My first cell phone was a nokia 2160 back in '97, not sure what i got btwn that and my next favorite phone the sony t68i with the first camera attachment :P hahha, something else fell into my lap that i cannot recall, then i got the razr, which i went through 2 of them before the 2nd one's screen went out on me (but still functioned!) i was lent some cheapy nokia in the meantime and now I am on my current phone, the absolutely amazing storm. I am an apple junky, but w/the iPhone on the at&t network, i couldn't bring myself to pay for data that I wasn't convinced was better than verizons network, so i waited patiently for something comparable, and haven't looked back since!

I am not a newb to forums, so I hope to be able to contribute as much as I can!
    12-02-08 11:02 AM
    Welcome to CB.
    12-02-08 11:08 AM
    Hello

I too am a newbie to blackberry and i too have fallen in love with the storm.

I've even lied to my friends who wanted to go out and said i was 'washing my hair' when in fact i just couldn't wait to spend some good quality time with my baby.

Ps: I have very little hair...and my friends are stupid lol.
    12-02-08 11:10 AM
    if i had the weather bug last week while i was off of work, i prob would have stayed awake just to watch the temp change and the image change
    12-02-08 11:20 AM
    i really didnt think i would use this device for more than just calls and the occasional on the road / blocked internet sites from work, but now i am finding myself using it to stream music (using moodio)...ugh darn the addiction...
    12-02-08 11:30 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-02-08 11:33 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. You're going to love it here.
    12-02-08 12:01 PM
    Welcome to CB and enjoy your storm!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 12:09 PM
    Welcome to the addiction!!!
    12-02-08 05:07 PM
    12-03-08 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD