I have been a blackberry addict for a while, I have been on crackberry before but just recently got addicted, I just wanted to say hi and thanx everyone for all the content and help.
    04-09-09 08:45 PM
    hi bigmike! welcome to CB! a place to enjoy your addiction and every1 understands ive also posted a link for helpful reading material if you didnt yet!

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    04-09-09 08:48 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    04-09-09 08:50 PM
    thanx guys, i am pretty bb savy i have been selling them for 3 years and owning one for about 2 and a half and i have almost maxxed its potential. But yes i am addicted i damn near drooled when i got my bold.
    04-10-09 01:31 AM
    Haha I got my Curve yesterday and can't pick it up without hitting up CB! I love it and may have to get a new theme for it to make it that much better! BBs addict for life in less than an hour haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 02:37 PM
    thanx guys, i am pretty bb savy i have been selling them for 3 years and owning one for about 2 and a half and i have almost maxxed its potential. But yes i am addicted i damn near drooled when i got my bold.
    ok-just dont drool all over your bb! it doesnt play well with water!! LOL
    04-10-09 04:07 PM
    Hahahaha thanks for the advice. Ill just remember to wear my bib when I play with my phone.

04-11-09 03:48 PM
    Hahahaha thanks for the advice. Ill just remember to wear my bib when I play with my phone.

there ya go!!! LOL
    04-11-09 04:22 PM
    Extent of my German. Anyway, there is a great bunch of very BB smart folks here. I've been on heavily this week with a Curve 8330 issue and got enough info to get past it. My next project will be a faceplate replace which has been posted already!
    04-11-09 04:26 PM
    Hi there and welcome at CB, hope you enjoy it!

Gitpicker, it's actually relatively easy, I ordered mine at cnn.cn, was delivered within two days, change took about 20 minutes and now the second hand ****ed up 8310 is lying there on my bedside table looking sexy with his new red cover.

Jeez, am I the only one who thinks it is about high time that I get a girlfriend? ;-)

04-11-09 04:53 PM
    ya i checked out cnn.cn and its an awsome site im kinda scarred to pull my bold apart and change the the trackbal and faceplate and stuff. i am a electronics nerd but i spent 600 bucks on this phone and i dont wanna take it apart hahahaha. but ill probably get over it and do it soon, also my fiance knows im a electronics geek and shes still with me so there is hope tryoleanarcher
    04-11-09 05:13 PM
    Hey,

Welcome to crackberry.

Feel free to check out the Help section at the top of the page and make sure you read the forum rules.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/bas...r-conduct-114/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Nice to have you here.
    04-11-09 05:38 PM
    I have been a blackberry addict for a while, I have been on crackberry before but just recently got addicted, I just wanted to say hi and thanx everyone for all the content and help.
    cool. Crackberry.com has the best forum/community by far!
    04-11-09 06:10 PM
    ya it seems way cool and everyone on here seems nice no one is an a-hole, i definatly like crackberry better than any other forum sight (well except my own check out website in signature).
    04-11-09 07:46 PM
    also if anyone wants to hit me up on messanger let me know, pm me and ill give you my pin
    04-11-09 09:38 PM
    Welcome to CB
    04-11-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD