Hi, My name is Julie, as you can tell I'm an aussie and a Twilight Fan

I just got my first blackberry(bold 9000) and I'm loving it.

Just one small problem..i got a theme off the forum and not sure how to upload it...i put the ALX file in the application loader and the theme won't let me scroll on the home screen? Help!

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    05-03-09 01:23 AM
    Welcome

Did u install the theme? Is there an OTA for the theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 02:02 AM
    Thanks

It's coming up on my blackberry as a theme and no theme wasn't an OTA.

I put it throught the application loader and it's saying it's there as a theme..i have the theme on my mobile...the home screen won't let me move the trackball....the menu background is fine and the trackball moves.
    05-03-09 02:09 AM
    As inc188 should have pointed out for you: OTA (Over the air) is often much easier to handle.

Also, some themes are not designed to show logo's on the screen but to put you screen wallpaper in the front. Others at least to my experience are not that well designed and allow you to scroll, but the icons don't light up so you can't tell you're scrolling.

Welcome to the Blackberry experience! I am now in for 4 weeks and totally hooked... Believe me, your life is just about to become a whole lot easier and carefree. (Almost)

Should you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me or use Blackberry Messenger. (See PIN above.)

05-03-09 02:11 AM
    Welcome and enjoy your new addictioin! I haven't been here long and don't have a bold so I can't help you with the technical aspect but there are plenty of people that can. This place is great for all kinds of help needed.
    05-03-09 02:15 AM
    I know so daunting! and exciting

How canI get this theme to go OTA?
    05-03-09 02:25 AM
    Welcome and enjoy your new addictioin! I haven't been here long and don't have a bold so I can't help you with the technical aspect but there are plenty of people that can. This place is great for all kinds of help needed.
    Thanks for the welcome...i hope to get plenty of enjoyment from my addicton
    05-03-09 02:45 AM
    Welcome! Feel free to PIN me anytime.

05-03-09 03:03 AM
    I've found another similar theme that is OTA *crosses fingers* that it will work out
    05-03-09 03:06 AM
    Welcome! Feel free to PIN me anytime.

Thanks

It worked....is now very happy
    05-03-09 03:11 AM
    I know so daunting! and exciting

How canI get this theme to go OTA?
    1st- Welcome to CrackBerry!!

You can copy the link and email it to yourself then click on the link in your email. Thats been the easiest way to help people get whatever it is they want to download OTA (as long as an OTA link is available).

Once you click on the link, either in an email or a text, it will open up and install into your applications.
    05-03-09 03:12 AM
    1st- Welcome to CrackBerry!!

You can copy the link and email it to yourself then click on the link in your email. Thats been the easiest way to help people get whatever it is they want to download OTA (as long as an OTA link is available).

Once you click on the link, either in an email or a text, it will open up and install into your applications.

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks I figured it out and OTA on my blackberry another site with the same theme and it worked....problem solved...but thanks all for your help...

I'm slowly figuring things out LOL
    05-03-09 03:21 AM
    Thanks for the welcome

Thanks I figured it out and OTA on my blackberry another site with the same theme and it worked....problem solved...but thanks all for your help...

I'm slowly figuring things out LOL
    Soon it will become as natural as any other phone you've used. I cant say enjoy the addiction cause I can't imagine being that close to a phone, but I will say I hope your enjoy your time here at CrackBerry!!
    05-03-09 03:27 AM
    Welcome! I'm kind of new, and an HP fan rather than a Twilight person. But since Twilight and HP tend to get lumped into the same category of nerds, you're probably awesome. :^)
    05-03-09 10:52 PM
    welcome, my finacee is addicted to twilight..

I am addicted to blackberry!
    05-04-09 07:46 PM
    I love HP, but not as much as Twilight...I'm just a general geek....star trek..the new battlestar galattica, stargate..

I'm just a female geek
    05-06-09 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD